• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i dunno what it is about Instagram, but it uses like 20-25% of my battery life.  Google services too.  Had to turn off location on google now, still kept killing my battery.  Just stopped Google Now altogether.  Battery life has been great.

G2.
Wattt

I never use Google now I figured it drained battery.. Didn't know it was porribrle to kill the G2 battery like that.
It was bad, unplugged my phone at 100%.  in 2 hours it was down to the 70s%

checked battery usage, screen time was literally only 4%.

Naked is just as simple as it gets without the non needed bloat. I like it.. I paid for the paid version because I liked it and it wasn't popular just helping out da devs there.

When you say you don't feel the UI what exactly do you want your browser look like :lol:

Last edited:
You forgot to mention anything about upgrading that 4 mp camera on the back
you should try out da camera before commenting. Everyone that sees my pics b like dam that phone takes good pics.

Heres a pic from today

[quote name="Carver" url="/t/264167/vv-vv-official-android-os-device-thread-vv-vv/38790#post_1

When you say you don't feel the UI what exactly do you want your browser look like :lol:[/quote]

Its fast and all, don't get me wrong but I'm talking about to refresh pages, switching tabs etc

[quote name="Carver" url="/t/264167/vv-vv-official-android-os-device-thread-vv-vv/38790#post_1

When you say you don't feel the UI what exactly do you want your browser look like
laugh.gif

Its fast and all, don't get me wrong but I'm talking about to refresh pages, switching tabs etc[/quote]
It's a web browser you diva 

I tried naked before and went back to Chrome and Idk why. Especially with Sprint and it's awfulness I should be using a browser that has to load as little things as possible.

I'm using "next browser" on my nexus 5. It doesn't kill the battery as fast as chrome and it looks better than naked browser.
Just downloaded this, gonna try it out also.

Last edited:
I'm using "next browser" on my nexus 5. It doesn't kill the battery as fast as chrome and it looks better than naked browser.

Is it tracking your location or some ****

Or is it cause you're using Instagram too damb much :lol: them with videos now I can only image what type of battery it's killing

Man, I love my Note 3 but the Android File Transfer program on my Mac SUCKS! What program do you guys who have a macbook/OSX use to transfer photos, music and other files from your computer to your android device? Thanks for your help in advance

Man, I love my Note 3 but the Android File Transfer program on my Mac SUCKS! What program do you guys who have a macbook/OSX use to transfer photos, music and other files from your computer to your android device? Thanks for your help in advance
I use ES file explorer 

Android File Transfer works fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom