Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh lawd no capacitive buttons :pimp:

If that community is anything like the one we got ourselves a nice phone to start the year

i was gonna purchase a unlocked htc one, might have to put it off and wait.....vzw don't screw me over on release date.

Those specs are too damb good to be true. This is what we technically want from htc :lol:

Ill see when it's revealed.

Can I haz one in black? Thanks :pimp:

Those specs are too damb good to be true. This is what we technically want from htc :lol:

Ill see when it's revealed.

Can I haz one in black? Thanks :pimp:

All of this. Still salty T-Mobile didn't get the black one...main reason I'm still using my struggle hd2

Surprise they didn't put more ram in it and ride the 64-bit wave.

Lol idk why people are hyped about the specs, every phone next yr will have similar specs. What matters is the aesthetics and if they add anything new/useful to the sense software

HTC is usually good for delivering an aesthetically pleasing phone :pimp: If it's an improved One I can't eem be mad.

Last edited:
HTC is usually good for delivering an aesthetically pleasing phone :pimp: If it's an improved One I can't eem be mad.

I could see it being more screen and thinner maybe. I think HTC and Apple will have the best looking phones next yr, primarily since rumors having been going on for about a hr of a 4.7/4.9 inch iPhone and a phablet

I would agree. They were the two best looking last year. I don't know if Apple would go that big, unless they plan on releasing multiple sizes cause I know a lot of their users prefer the smaller phone and don't want a Phablet sized phone. I would have no problems with them releasing a 4.3-5 :pimp:

5 inch phones are my sweet spot. My nexus 5 feels perfect in the hands.. The HTC one felt great and "premium" but for some reason felt long. I don't know if it was the front facing speakers or the power button placement. I absolutely hated it being top left :smh: I hope they go top right or side.. Hell I even prefer the back of the G2 over where the one placed theirs.

Thankfully most roms had volume to wake tho.

Last edited:
I would agree. They were the two best looking last year. I don't know if Apple would go that big, unless they plan on releasing multiple sizes cause I know a lot of their users prefer the smaller phone and don't want a Phablet sized phone. I would have no problems with them releasing a 4.3-5 :pimp:

5 inch phones are my sweet spot. My nexus 5 feels perfect in the hands.. The HTC one felt great and "premium" but for some reason felt long. I don't know if it was the front facing speakers or the power button placement. I absolutely hated it being top left :smh: I hope they go top right or side.. Hell I even prefer the back of the G2 over where the one placed theirs.

The iPhone 5/5s is actually 4.5 inches, I can def see them using the same size or bumping up .2 to 4.7 but just increasing screen and decreasing bezel ala iPad mini. Tim Cook has hinted that apple would increase size when they felt it wouldn't sacrifice user experience. And from the looks Apple seems to be going with a Pro and air line with every product they have (MB Pro/MB Air, Rumored iPad Pro/ipad Air, etc)

One+ is shaping up nicely. Hopefully the camera is nice and they are serious about a micro SD slot.

The iPhone 5/5s is actually 4.5 inches, I can def see them using the same size or bumping up .2 to 4.7 but just increasing screen and decreasing bezel ala iPad mini. Tim Cook has hinted that apple would increase size when they felt it wouldn't sacrifice user experience. And from the looks Apple seems to be going with a Pro and air line with every product they have (MB Pro/MB Air, Rumored iPad Pro/ipad Air, etc)

Huh? :lol:

I'm 100 percent sure the iPhone 5 has a 4 inch screen. What are you talking about?

Google need to quit playing and just buy HTC ...make a HTC x Moto x Nexus Phone
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Google need to quit playing and just buy HTC ...make a HTC x Moto x Nexus Phone :tongue: :pimp:

lol heck no, only thing Google has done successfully is their Ad business, all of their hardware offerings have been crap, or they support it terribly. Dudes give Google WAAAAAAY too much credit. If Android wasn't open which give it a big Dev community, it would be pretty lame of everything was strictly up to Google.

lol heck no, only thing Google has done successfully is their Ad business, all of their hardware offerings have been crap, or they support it terribly. Dudes give Google WAAAAAAY too much credit. If Android wasn't open which give it a big Dev community, it would be pretty lame of everything was strictly up to Google.

I gotta agree wit ya b.

Just downloaded Opera Mini browser... I really tried to like it, but it loads images so slow, doesn't play gifs and reloads the page when opening a spoiler :smh:

Opera browser was cool on Windows Mobile :lol: I tried it a long time ago when I was using my Captiviate, couldn't rock with it

Back
Top Bottom