• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What music player? Stock one? What phone do you have?

Are the files still on your SD card? Try mounting it and unmounting it.
I only use the stock one I've tried mounting and unmounting and every time I'd do that it would take large amounts of music off I have a Samsung illusion

I don't wanna chalk up a l and have to find and stories download all this music again

Last edited:
I'd cop da triumph then flip it for like $450 then flip your OG One for like $200. After that cop da One+ or da S5 whatever comes first b :pimp:
:rofl: bruh too funny

I think ill keep this one forever. Its sentimental now b.

Hope the new one drops in april with better battery life

I only use the stock one I've tried mounting and unmounting and every time I'd do that it would take large amounts of music off I have a Samsung illusion

I don't wanna chalk up a l and have to find and stories download all this music again

Do you have a 64gb sd card?

If so then get rid of it and get a 32gig

Samsung and 64gb sds dont mix

Do you have a 64gb sd card?

If so then get rid of it and get a 32gig

Samsung and 64gb sds dont mix
I gota 32 gig right now

I don't know if any others use it much or not, but I was noticing my Google Music app was starting to take up space a lot more lately. I went through the settings and noticed that I had the cache set to store internally. I cleared my cache and set it to store the cache on my SD card (32gb).

The app size went from 1.09GB to 43.51MB :pimp:

I still might have to go to a slim ROM or minimal based ROM because all of the features take up a good amount of space on the S4.

Chrome is absolutely murdering my battery

Chrome sucks. If its not the "stock" browser or dolphin I'm not rocking with it.

Might try out dolphin. I tried naked and next and wasn't feeling it
Naked is the truth. I just keep it on full screen and it hides the "ugliness" You'll need to keep Chrome on your phone though, it seems to be the only browser that allows for pic uploads to NT. At least thats how it is for me.

Chrome sucks. If its not the "stock" browser or dolphin I'm not rocking with it.

Naked is the truth. I just keep it on full screen and it hides the "ugliness" You'll need to keep Chrome on your phone though, it seems to be the only browser that allows for pic uploads to NT. At least thats how it is for me.

I still cant upload pics unless I use the camera and snap a pic right then, using nexus 5 and the docs folder is not compatible. If I used a different folder, might that work?

I still cant upload pics unless I use the camera and snap a pic right then, using nexus 5 and the docs folder is not compatible. If I used a different folder, might that work?
Yeah the same thing happens to me with the Docs folder. If you do it from Gallery it works though.

that's how I uploaded that.

Last edited:

Yeah the same thing happens to me with the Docs folder. If you do it from Gallery it works though.

that's how I uploaded that.

I've been trying to figure that out. Let me try that.

I don't know if any others use it much or not, but I was noticing my Google Music app was starting to take up space a lot more lately. I went through the settings and noticed that I had the cache set to store internally. I cleared my cache and set it to store the cache on my SD card (32gb).

The app size went from 1.09GB to 43.51MB :pimp:

I still might have to go to a slim ROM or minimal based ROM because all of the features take up a good amount of space on the S4.

Im bout to switch back to slim my Damn self :pimp:

I'm giving chrome one more update before I'm switching. if I have to see that black screen when switching tabs one more time, I'm going to lose it...

[h1]LG Nexus 5 could have six new color options on the way[/h1]
22 January, 2014 | Comments (2)  | Post your comment

Tags: LGAndroidRumors

It appears that the LG Nexus 5  might soon turn into more mainstream device than any of its predecessors. A leaked video shows the Android reference handset in the Google Play Store, sporting a total of eight color options on offer.

NjVlOWMxNjQ2MmI*OCZvZj*w.gif

Original Video- More videos at TinyPic

As you can see in the brief clip above, six new Nexus 5 color options appear alongside the black and white currently on offer - yellow, red, blue, green, orange, and purple. Despite the video’s brief duration and far from perfect quality, everything about it appears to be the real deal.

There is no word on the release date for the new Nexus 5 colors just yet. Hopefully, we won’t have to wait long to get the full scoop.

Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom