• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is the nexus 5 32GB really only $399 unlocked on Google? I've seen people on CL try to sell it for $450.
Yup 399.. came out to 433 after tax and shipping next day delivery which was only a few bucks more than standard.

So if you want a N5 450 for it isn't bad if it's sealed still and brand new.. mainly for convenience and getting it now rather than waiting, I don't know if there is still a waiting list or not.

Last edited:
Is the nexus 5 32GB really only $399 unlocked on Google? I've seen people on CL try to sell it for $450.
Yup 399.. came out to 433 after tax and shipping next day delivery which was only a few bucks more than standard.

So if you want a N5 450 for it isn't bad if it's sealed still and brand new.. mainly for convenience and getting it now rather than waiting, I don't know if there is still a waiting list or not.

Thanks man, oh wait there's a waiting list? I wonder if Amazon would price math it since they sell it for $500+

I don't think there is much of waiting list these days like there was when it first released.

I haven't checked but my guess is the demand is lower now and they should be available.

But after taxes and shipping you're paying $17 more to buy it in person.. If you want it now and don't think 17 is bad cop from the person on CList.. I'd do it if it's sealed and new if not I'd buy from play store.. but at the same time that one on craiglist could be an older model. The new ones on the playstore having bigger speaker holes and probably fixed some of the defects that were out with the launch models. You might just be better off getting a newer one of the playstore tbh

Last edited:
There isn't a waiting list anymore. all versions and colors ship in 1-2 days. according to the play store anyway.

Is anyone having problems with Google right now?? I was listening to my music on the computer, then it just crapped out. I went to refresh, and then it showed ZERO songs!!! I have about 10,000 on there!!!

Question, on my nexus with a Kit Kat rom, I was able to press these buttons to turn off wifi and data without going into the settings menu. Was that the rom doing it or is there something that I need to do that I haven't done? The weird thing is that some of the other buttons let me press them for quick on and off like GPS, Torch, and antoher one that I cant remember.

Last edited:
Question, on my nexus with a Kit Kat rom, I was able to press these buttons to turn off wifi and data without going into the settings menu. Was that the rom doing it or is there something that I need to do that I haven't done? The weird thing is that some of the other buttons let me press them for quick on and off like GPS, Torch, and antoher one that I cant remember.

That's KitKat. You can pull down for a quick settings menu and you can adjust some stuff from there.

I did a poor job of explaining. I know where that menu is, but back on my GNex, when I pressed that button thats titled wifi, it would just turn it off, same goes for data. Now when I press it, it brings me into the settings menu and I have to do it from there. IDK Why

I think Antidope is stock

Some roms it would work and take you to hspa and edge but wouldn't get you back to LTE unless you went into settings and did it yourself. Waak

Last edited:
I'm on Kangakat.

I think Antidope is stock

Some roms it would work and take you to hspa and edge but wouldn't get you back to LTE unless you went into settings and did it yourself. Waak
Thats what it did on my Nexus with the KitKat rom.

Yeah, must be an issue with the LTE tile like flash mentioned.

And :pimp: kangakat is what my nexus is back to. He hasn't updated it in a while but not sure he's needed to.

Last edited:
forgive me brehs

i had an interview today for an advertising account management internship at Apple :lol: thought it went well enough :pimp: (we'll see what happens)

If you have a Nexus 5 and you aren't running BeerGang ROM, or at least Franco's kernel, idk what to say to you bruh

Back
Top Bottom