Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question fellas...

Do any of you, or have any of you tried one of those all in one email clients? I really only use Gmail and have like 3 separate accounts within Gmail that get forwarded and labeled from each different one. I have a Yahoo that I check like once a month :lol:

Was just curious and what were people's thoughts on their favorites, if any. I am just looking for a new app or something download and mess around with pretty much, haha

NT, I need your help.

My laptop can't see my phone when I plug it up thru WiFi. My laptop is fine as I've tested other devices.
My S3 doesn't even prompt for media player or storage mode like it use to. Tired of transfer songs thru Bluetooth, i need help NT.
So are you saying that you are using an app that should let the phone and laptop connect when on the same WiFi connection, right?

Has that app and/or laptop had any updates recently? Have you switched ROMs (if you are rooted)? Also, have you tried removing and re-adding the WiFi connection to the phone and/or laptop to make sure?

Quick question to any NTers in CA, is that cellphone tax different in store? I'm asking because my sister did get her 5s and was given the regular sales tax, however when I do the same transaction online - $60 in taxes. The nexus 5 I wanted was 36$ in taxes even at its discounted $35 price. This is all with a 2yr contract. thanks :nerd:

this.

Post a speedtest :nerd:

haha ya'll clownin :rofl: I'm at school now, but I'll post a speedtest when I get home this evening.

Here's a sneak peek tho

:pimp:

Where you stay at if you don't mind me asking?

This really pisses me off. I bought a Motorola phone because it was being proclaimed a "Google" phone. I just can't see this benefiting Motorola as a brand.

It won't benefit them at all.. And if thy cancel the nexus line like that one article read..:smh: rip.

Id be out the game

Last edited:
This really pisses me off. I bought a Motorola phone because it was being proclaimed a "Google" phone. I just can't see this benefiting Motorola as a brand.

Well, remember, Lenovo bought off the "Thinkpad" line from IBM and those laptops continue to sell well (even thought the laptop market is declining as a whole).

I
Question fellas...

Do any of you, or have any of you tried one of those all in one email clients? I really only use Gmail and have like 3 separate accounts within Gmail that get forwarded and labeled from each different one. I have a Yahoo that I check like once a month :lol:

Was just curious and what were people's thoughts on their favorites, if any. I am just looking for a new app or something download and mess around with pretty much, haha

NT, I need your help.

My laptop can't see my phone when I plug it up thru WiFi. My laptop is fine as I've tested other devices.
My S3 doesn't even prompt for media player or storage mode like it use to. Tired of transfer songs thru Bluetooth, i need help NT.
So are you saying that you are using an app that should let the phone and laptop connect when on the same WiFi connection, right?

Has that app and/or laptop had any updates recently? Have you switched ROMs (if you are rooted)? Also, have you tried removing and re-adding the WiFi connection to the phone and/or laptop to make sure?
I goofed, I meant USB.

Admittedly, I share my Internet connection with three other tenants (per the agreement from my landlord). When I hog the connection to myself, it's full 1gbps speed, but otherwise it's a "mere" 400-500mbps :rofl:

Admittedly, I share my Internet connection with three other tenants (per the agreement from my landlord). When I hog the connection to myself, it's full 1gbps speed, but otherwise it's a "mere" 400-500mbps
roll.gif
One day ill be able to have those kinds of speeds...

Same here.
Edit: That speed has to be amazing. I'm jealous and disgusted with what my numbers are in comparison.

Last edited:
I
I goofed, I meant USB.

If you have a macbook, you might have to enable USB debugging
. Settings > Developers Options.

If you don't see developers options and you have a nexus 5, go to Settings > About Phone them tap Build Number a bunch of times and it'll pop up in the Settings Menu.

PS, if you recent got a different USB cord, it might not work at all. Non-OEM usb cords aren't build correctly to transfer data/correct voltage

...my dude pulling 500mb...dawg

Last edited:
Well, remember, Lenovo bought off the "Thinkpad" line from IBM and those laptops continue to sell well (even thought the laptop market is declining as a whole).
True, but these are two completely different operating systems. Windows software is generally left untouched, except for a couple applications and wallpapers. Switching OEMS can affect update time, amount of updates, future so ftware, etc.

Back
Top Bottom