• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on another note, I glanced at the lg g flex yesterday. do not want 
sick.gif
, the size is cool and all but that shape is wack. 

If you was to purchase the red N5 32gb and someone wanted trade their black 32gb N5 how much would you charge them for the exchange. Their N5 is gently used with no internal problems?

Thats got to be the the thinnest bezel ever found on a phone. Which makes me think this is a dummy mockup

I saw the g fled yesterday and that thing is flat out weird. I see flop written all over it. I'm not even sure why anyone would want a curved phone, especially one as big as that thing. It's bigger than the note and it's shaped funny. Seems like it's begging to get broken.

I saw the g fled yesterday and that thing is flat out weird. I see flop written all over it. I'm not even sure why anyone would want a curved phone, especially one as big as that thing. It's bigger than the note and it's shaped funny. Seems like it's begging to get broken.

I would love if the next Nexus was shaped like the Flex and around 5 inches. I like the shape of the flex, I just hate the size. It's the wrong size for introducing a new shape. I would have introduced a smaller form first. Let people get used to it before making it that big. Right now it just falls under niche.

[h1]LG G Pro 2 goes official with 5.9" display and Android 4.4 KitKat[/h1]
12 February, 2014 | Post your comment

Tags: LGAndroid

LG officially took the wraps off the G Pro 2 Android phablet in Korea. The successor of the Optimus G Pro features a larger 5.9” Full HD IPS display and feature-rich spec sheet.

gsmarena_001.jpg

With a power/lock key and volume rocker located on its back, the LG G Pro 2 follows the design language which was introduced with the LG G2. The phablet will be available in three colors – black, white, and titanium.

gsmarena_002.jpg

The LG G Pro 2 packs Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC with 2.26GHz quad-core CPU and 3GB of RAM. There are 16 or 32GB of built-in memory, which can be further expanded via microSD card slot. Connectivity options include LTE-A, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, SlimPort, and microUSB port.

The 13MP camera of the LG G Pro 2 features enhanced optical image stabilization (OIS+) and the option to adjust the focus of a photo after its capture. Video recording capabilities include 4K UHD and 1080p @ 120 fps. The front-facing camera is a 2.1MP unit.

LG G Pro 2 boots Android 4.4 KitKat. LG has added a host of new features to its proprietary Emotional UX. Knock Code is one of them – it allows user to unlock his/her device by knocking on its display using a specific combination.

The measures of the LG G Pro 2 are 157.9 × 81.9 × 8.3 mm, while its weight tips the scale at 172 grams. The phablet is powered by a removable 3,200mAh battery.

There’s no word on international pricing and availability of the LG G Pro 2 just yet. LG will showcase the device during MWC this month, so be sure to tune in for hands-in impressions.

Source

I wonder when that's dropping. I gotta get rid of this htc one. Its starting to act up. Charges when it wants and sends emails and text about 50% of the time.

Last edited:
http://www.gsmarena.com/purported_live_photos_of_apple_iphone_6_casing_make_the_rounds-news-7806.php

Purported live photos of Apple iPhone 6 casing make the rounds

Live photos showing the alleged casing of the upcoming Apple iPhone 6 made the rounds on the web. The images give us a possible glimpse of Apple’s much awaited large-screen iPhone model.

gsmarena_003.jpg

As you can see in the photos above, the iPhone 6 will feature similar design to the iPad Air with a sleek, all-metal body and almost bezel-free display and thin profile. In short, if the pictures turn out to be the real deal, the iPhone 6 is going to be quite a looker.
A couple of reports have suggested that Apple will reveal two iPhone models – one with 4.7” display and one with a screen larger than 5" in size. We doubt we are going to see either one before this fall.

I might want this :nerd:

Apple is gonna steal a lot of Android users with that model. You guys will be back after you realize how much iOS sucks *** :lol:

their hardware is always flames. not much of a fan of their software though. just copped da 5 to hold me over though 
mean.gif
...can't eem use it though cause I can't get it unlocked to use on tmobile 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom