• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TBH get the phone you thinks looks the best, twelf.. cause these days all these top end phones will offer damb near identical experiences.

HTC will give you the boomsound and that garbage blinkfeed, sammy will give you too many features you won't use and that dew dew touchwiz that can be changed by just downloading nova or some other third party launcher.

I'm gonna pass on android phones this year and cop da 6 since they're finally giving me the screen size I need.. unless something wild comes out before the end of the year.. which is doubtful.
You might be disappointed famb.
[h1]Alleged Apple iPhone 6 front panel surfaces[/h1]
02 March, 2014 | Comments (107)  | Post your comment

Tags: AppleiOSRumors

The dust has only just began to settle in the post-MWC 2014 mobile world and we already have the next storm coming from Rumorland. An front panel allegedly belonging to the Apple iPhone 6 has shown its face and has led further credence to the rumors that iOS fans will finally be getting their overdue screen size upgrade.

The leaked panel features far slimmer bezels (actually non-existent on the sides), allowing for a notably larger screen to fit in the same footprint. However, even so, our calculation show that the new panel can only accommodate a 4.3” display – far smaller than the initially rumored 4.7”-5” screens.
gsmarena_001.jpg

Of course that might be just one of the prototypes Apple is testing or there could be more than one new iPhone like last year. There’s also the chance that this is an elaborate fake, so take it with a pinch of salt, but if legit the photo shows that at least one of the upcoming Apple smartphones will still be firmly planted in the compact territory.

Via

What am i missing abouy HTC?

I used the ONE in store and I dojt grt the hype about it besides the materials its made out of.

Blinkfeed is the dumbest feature ive seen, screen is smaller, battery is worse. I dont understand the hype.

You might be disappointed famb.
[h1]Alleged Apple iPhone 6 front panel surfaces[/h1]
02 March, 2014 | Comments (107)  | Post your comment

Tags: AppleiOSRumors

The dust has only just began to settle in the post-MWC 2014 mobile world and we already have the next storm coming from Rumorland. An front panel allegedly belonging to the Apple iPhone 6 has shown its face and has led further credence to the rumors that iOS fans will finally be getting their overdue screen size upgrade.

The leaked panel features far slimmer bezels (actually non-existent on the sides), allowing for a notably larger screen to fit in the same footprint. However, even so, our calculation show that the new panel can only accommodate a 4.3” display – far smaller than the initially rumored 4.7”-5” screens.
gsmarena_001.jpg

Of course that might be just one of the prototypes Apple is testing or there could be more than one new iPhone like last year. There’s also the chance that this is an elaborate fake, so take it with a pinch of salt, but if legit the photo shows that at least one of the upcoming Apple smartphones will still be firmly planted in the compact territory.

Via

What am i missing abouy HTC?

I used the ONE in store and I dojt grt the hype about it besides the materials its made out of.

Blinkfeed is the dumbest feature ive seen, screen is smaller, battery is worse. I dont understand the hype.
Build quality (materials) is the biggest draw of HTC devices, and it pretty much always has been since the original G1.

The screen is smaller only compared to Samsung devices, and the battery issue can be remedied with root (Greenify + AOSP launcher).

The new One+ is just the original HTC One with another camera lens and a bigger battery. For a lot of people, that is just as good (if not better) than what another manufacturer might have.

Add FREE screen replacement for a year and an easy way to unlock your device (through HTC's website,) and the One+ might be considered better deal than the S5.

I guess i see your pount. To me it just feels like a budget phone software wise.

If im going for the smaller screen . Id just cop a Moto X for cheap. Sense is just so bad though.

Watched the videos before they were pulled.. that HTC is a nice looking phone as expected.. but that HTC eyesore in the front kills it overall 
sick.gif

Watched the videos before they were pulled.. that HTC is a nice looking phone as expected.. but that HTC eyesore in the front kills it overall 
sick.gif
They could've at least kept the 2 button setup if they were going to leave the branding bezel 
mean.gif
. Looks dope overall though.. the z2 still the front runner for q1/2 release imho 

I'm with you man, the one phone I've actually thought about copping so far has been Sony's Z2.. everything else is meh. 

Maybe cause I didn't expect much from Sony and too much from the other two bigger names in the phone business.

Just dropping by here and saying that the Moto X is the best droid I've had to date. Coming from an OG Droid Razr, I'm extremely happy that I got a phone that can last a whole day without needing to be charged. Only thing that sucks is that I heard a new one is coming out this year, and I wish the screen was just a little bit bigger. Other than that, the phone is great.

Last edited:
Homie in the video brought the lulz , the new one is gorgeous outside of that pointless waste of space logo bar . it would be mine if that was actual screen space

"so overall I give the HTC One M8 a 10 out of 10"

:lol: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Did not expect Soulja Boy. :rofl:

That M8 looks nice, but I don't think its worth giving up my N5 for.

Hope ole boy has a good lawyer too. Phone companies DO NOT play with leaking devices early. I'm not sure if anyone remembers that fiasco about the dude who left the og iPhone 4 at a bar...:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, the nexus wasn't great with signal.. At work I was constantly getting 1-2 bars with att. On my iphone I never get less than 4 and the G2 was always solid at work as well.
Bars are relative. What may be two bars on one phone might be the equivalent of 3 or 4 on another. The bars aren't standardized.

They could've at least kept the 2 button setup if they were going to leave the branding bezel :smh: . Looks dope overall though.. the z2 still the front runner for q1/2 release imho 

Even with the 2 button set up it would still ruin the phone... For people like me that run full screen at all times that it wasted space... They ruined it

Yo...

So its time from an upgrade.. FINALLY.. Just in time cause my phone is starting to act up in terms of severe lag and terrible glitching with the screen.

2 long *** years.

Anyways, I still rock with an HTC Evo 4g LTE.

Im trying HARD not to go off the deep end and get a 5s.. If the 6 was out, Id probably pull the trigger cause the screen is supposedly going to be bigger than 4'. but man...

or should I wait for the s5 or whatever in april/preorder it?

Whichever phone you decide on, wait for the Google Play Edition (or go for the Nexus). I have no intentions of ever running a skin again. I hate branded versions of software that google already supplies you with. I love the Nexus 5.

Back
Top Bottom