Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I removed mines off my one
nerd.gif

They have another in the box.
Thats not exactly the same sticker you have lol.  The sticker on his is for identification of his developer unit.  They got all the info they needed to track down the specific device, and therefore they guy in the video, just from looking at that sticker.

So what's the hype on the z2?

I havent payed much attention to it, I did read it has 4k video recording.
Its water resistant (NOT WATER PROOF,) will have incredible audio components (in usual Sony fashion,) shoots in 4K, 1080p Display with LED colors, etc.

Its a nice device. I just won't EVER buy another Sony phone again. Their first iterations of Android devices were fugazi, and they NEVER EVER updated them.

Z2 has the newest snapdragon too if you care about that and front facing speakers. Also one of the best designs on the market for q1/2

Last edited:
Unplug it. Use a file explorer app. Are your folders still there?
what the hell is a file explorer app? gotta help me out man, I know nothing about technology :lol:
these are the only folders that come out when I plug it into my computer. How do I know if all my stuff was backed up before I got my cracked screen fixed :nerd:

My screen has been cracked for a month now and it's so annoying. Fixing it isn't a priority so I'll wait it out.
naw man, you know damn well it's a priority. I went 3 weeks without mine in February, I was going crazy.

:lol: I was considering buying that screen protector for my iphone.. But I settled for some cheaper one that came with 3 lulz

Probably should buy the holy grail since my son **** the chit out my phone :x

Last edited:
what the hell is a file explorer app? gotta help me out man, I know nothing about technology :lol:
these are the only folders that come out when I plug it into my computer. How do I know if all my stuff was backed up before I got my cracked screen fixed :nerd:

My screen has been cracked for a month now and it's so annoying. Fixing it isn't a priority so I'll wait it out.
naw man, you know damn well it's a priority. I went 3 weeks without mine in February, I was going crazy.

Download an app like es file explorer. Go into it and see if your folders are still there.

Download an app like es file explorer. Go into it and see if your folders are still there.
nope :frown:

[h1]LG G Flex to get 4K video recording as part of KitKat update[/h1]
04 March, 2014 | Comments (49)  | Post your comment

Tags: LGAndroid

An anonymous tip containing a leaked User Agent profile of the LG G Flex suggest the phone is going to get 4K video recording as part of its Android 4.4 KitKat update.
gsmarena_001.jpg

A screenshot of the User Agent profile in question reveals all the video recording modes that the LG G Flex is going to support, and 2160p is among them. The exact schedule of the Android 4.4 KitKat update isn't yet known.

gsmarena_002.jpg

LG's first smartphone with flexible display just won the 2014 iF Design Award. The G Flex launched onFebruary 1 in Europe  with more than 20 countries  now offering the device.

SIM-free prices in the UK run pretty high – Amazon UK  is asking £590, while Expansys  is running the pre-order at £690. Phones4u has a news article  about the G Flex coming to the UK but no pricing yet.

We also dug up the LG G Flex in Germany for some euro prices - €850 from Amazon. There's also an offer from NotebooksBillinger  at €900. There are a few cheaper offerings - €750 on Amazon France  but that's for the South Korean model (F340), which doesn't guarantee LTE compatibility.

Via

GFlex
Nope, no support at all. They have one barely stable ROM and 2 recoveries. I'm waiting this one out til they get right.

Better to just wait for the source to be released/leaked. Anything else is just a hack on the stock firmware, and that almost always results in an unstable ROM.

I'm sure you know that... I guess its more of a note to the new Android users, :lol:.

Are you able to connect a nexus 5 to metro?

Do you have an unlocked Nexus 5?

Does Metro use sim cards?

If both answers are yes, [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
Better to just wait for the source to be released/leaked. Anything else is just a hack on the stock firmware, and that almost always results in an unstable ROM.

I'm sure you know that... I guess its more of a note to the new Android users, :lol:.
Do you have an unlocked Nexus 5?

Does Metro use sim cards?

If both answers are yes, [emoji]128076[/emoji]

When you mean unlocked do you mean the boot loader unlocked lol?

When you mean unlocked do you mean the boot loader unlocked lol?

Carrier unlocked. As in, you aren't tied to a contract.

If you bought the GSM version of the Nexus 5 from the Play Store, you're good to go.

If you bought your Nexus at a carrier with a 2 year contract, you might be out of luck.

Carrier unlocked. As in, you aren't tied to a contract.

If you bought the GSM version of the Nexus 5 from the Play Store, you're good to go.

If you bought your Nexus at a carrier with a 2 year contract, you might be out of luck.

Oh alright thanks for the info bro

nope :frown:

I totally forgot what your problem was :lol:

Was it that whenever you connected to your computer your folders would disappear?

I totally forgot what your problem was :lol:

Was it that whenever you connected to your computer your folders would disappear?
:lol: naw man
the screen on my Nexus 4 cracked, and with the cracked screen the digitizer also got messed up. Therefore I couldn't unlock my phone or pick up phone calls since it couldn't recognize that my fingers were on the screen. When I went to get it fixed they told me that there was a small possibility that I could lose some of my data. When they replaced the screen I thought my phone was all good, but I noticed that all of my pics and music I had on there were gone. I'm not sure if all my stuff was backed up or not, only thing I didn't lose was my contacts. I need to find a way to get all of that back.

Unless you had it backed up with Google or cloud storage I don't think your pics are there anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom