Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still don't know why yall up in arms over a logo

*kanye shrug*

It's an eyesore b :x
Yeah, the nexus wasn't great with signal.. At work I was constantly getting 1-2 bars with att. On my iphone I never get less than 4 and the G2 was always solid at work as well.
Bars are relative. What may be two bars on one phone might be the equivalent of 3 or 4 on another. The bars aren't standardized.
Truu.. good point good point.

I really hope htc didn't delay the launch just to make these teaser videos 
mean.gif

Mogs still complaining bout removable batteries? :lol:

Removable SD i can see, but battery life nowadays isnt that bad with the current devices.

Don't settle brahs

If it doesn't have something you want.. or has something you don't, like a terrible placed logo..then

Last edited:
Hows the M8 looking in comparison to the N5? Which looks to be the better buy outside of contract?

I
What am i missing abouy HTC?

I used the ONE in store and I dojt grt the hype about it besides the materials its made out of.

Blinkfeed is the dumbest feature ive seen, screen is smaller, battery is worse. I dont understand the hype.
It doesn't lag unlike other phones. Pretty stable phone.

I guess it's just one of their signature design cues. All htc phones have that lower bezel with the logo. They messed up and made that space useful last year but now it's just space wasted for branding and it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:
Whichever phone you decide on, wait for the Google Play Edition (or go for the Nexus). I have no intentions of ever running a skin again. I hate branded versions of software that google already supplies you with.

Why wait an extra month for the play store edition when you can just root it? :lol:

Dude was an idiot. Should have pulled off that big*** sticker without important info on the back and he would have been good.

Nope. Removing those stickers is just as illegal as leaking the device. And you can't just "reapply" them. Trust, its not that simple.

Whichever phone you decide on, wait for the Google Play Edition (or go for the Nexus). I have no intentions of ever running a skin again. I hate branded versions of software that google already supplies you with.
Why wait an extra month for the play store edition when you can just root it?
laugh.gif
Dude was an idiot. Should have pulled off that big*** sticker without important info on the back and he would have been good.
Nope. Removing those stickers is just as illegal as leaking the device. And you can't just "reapply" them. Trust, its not that simple.
Masking tape

Back
Top Bottom