• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nexus 5 owners...hows your phone holding up? is battery life still as solid as the 4? i kind of want the 5 now (black on red joint :pimp:) . i have no problem with the 4 but curious to see where people's feels are with the 5 so far...
Battery life is abit higher then the 4. The imo is still the best Andriod Phone you can get just as every Nexus is(if your on GSM cause the galaxy Nexus on CDMA was terrible)

[h1]Exclusive: HTC One (2014) detailed specs and sales guide[/h1]
11 March, 2014 | Comments (95)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroidRumors

The HTC All New One (2014), codenamed M8, is getting to be the worst kept secret in recent times. It's been leak after leak, the last one describing why there are two cameras on the back. There was also alengthy video of it.

Now we've got our hands on the complete and detailed specs of the smartphone. We also acquired what appears to be a sales guide depicting the key features of the HTC One (2014) and how the company's representative plan on marketing them.
gsmarena_001.jpg

The HTC One (2014) will measure 146.36 x 70.6 x 9.35, making it a little thicker than its main rivals. Weight is set at 160g.

The screen will indeed be a 5" 1080p unit. The processor is quoted to be a quad-core 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 801, while the battery capacity will be 2,600 mAh. The SIM is said to be of the nano variety (like on the iPhone 5, 5c and 5s, Moto X, etc.) and there will be a microSD card slot to compliment the preloaded 16 GB of storage (10GB of which will b e user available).

There's no world on the camera resolution but the rest of the specs appear the same as last year's model - 1/3.0" size, f/2.0 aperture, 2µm pixel size, etc. suggesting the resolution could again be 4 MP. According to the guide the video capture is still 1080p and not 4K. There will also be a rapid improvement in the front-facing camera which will now pack 5MP sensor.

A Barometer is also said to be on board, but FM Radio is a no-go. You can check out the HTC One 2014 specs page, where we've added all the new info we learned.

And here's the full sales guide we mentioned earlier.

gsmarena_100.jpg

We've also got hold of the key apps that sales representatives would pitch to clients in the markets where those are available.

gsmarena_101.jpg

A hat tip to our tipster!

Looks like HTC swiped that "Knock-Knock" feature from LG 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I was just thinking about getting an htc one, didnt even know there was a new version dropping soon.

Will the 2014 be available to Verizon out of the gate or will there be a wait again?

check out Mahdi rom.
it has lockscreen notifications and non-intrusive calling built in. 

:x

Carbon ROM >

All that built in, along with more features. SELinux too, if you care about that kind of stuff.

Last edited:
[h1]Exclusive: HTC One (2014) detailed specs and sales guide[/h1]

11 March, 2014 | Comments (95)
 | Post your comment

Tags: HTC
Android
Rumors

The HTC All New One (2014)
, codenamed M8, is getting to be the worst kept secret in recent times. It's been leak after leak, the last one describing why there are two cameras on the back
. There was also alengthy video of it

Now we've got our hands on the complete and detailed specs of the smartphone. We also acquired what appears to be a sales guide depicting the key features of the HTC One (2014) and how the company's representative plan on marketing them.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The HTC One (2014) will measure 146.36 x 70.6 x 9.35, making it a little thicker than its main rivals. Weight is set at 160g.

The screen will indeed be a 5" 1080p unit. The processor is quoted to be a quad-core 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 801, while the battery capacity will be 2,600 mAh. The SIM is said to be of the nano variety (like on the iPhone 5, 5c and 5s, Moto X, etc.) and there will be a microSD card slot to compliment the preloaded 16 GB of storage (10GB of which will b e user available).

There's no world on the camera resolution but the rest of the specs appear the same as last year's model - 1/3.0" size, f/2.0 aperture, 2µm pixel size, etc. suggesting the resolution could again be 4 MP. According to the guide the video capture is still 1080p and not 4K. There will also be a rapid improvement in the front-facing camera which will now pack 5MP sensor.

A Barometer is also said to be on board, but FM Radio is a no-go. You can check out the HTC One 2014 specs page
, where we've added all the new info we learned.

And here's the full sales guide we mentioned earlier.

gsmarena_100.jpg

We've also got hold of the key apps that sales representatives would pitch to clients in the markets where those are available.

gsmarena_101.jpg

A hat tip to our tipster!

Looks like HTC swiped that "Knock-Knock" feature from LG :lol: :smokin  
This is very very tempting... Will wait for a deal on CG.

I was on the phone and my nexus was charging. Screen was off

I feel asleep and the phone call was still going. I woke up later on and the phone call is still running but my battery was od hot

Is there a way i can prevent that?

I didn't have any apps open. Only the phone call was running

Gonna have to fix my g2 asap.. G2 battery is goat

My iphone 5 battery has been getting raped lately and I don't like having to carry a charger everywhere I go.

Iphone6 might be my first iPhone. Thing might be cool. Anyway I'm gonna cop a n4 Monday and finally get off sprint! :pimp:

I was just thinking about getting an htc one, didnt even know there was a new version dropping soon.

Will the 2014 be available to Verizon out of the gate or will there be a wait again?

I feel like it will. There's been images of a One with VZW branding on the back.

It will be available for VZW on Day One
 [h1]HTC One 2014 forgets it's not official yet, hits eBay[/h1]
12 March, 2014 | Comments (24)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroid

The HTC One 2014  (M8) leaks have been all over the place lately, but didn't suspect they'll go as far as this. Verizon-branded 32GB HTC One 4G LTE has been listed on eBay for sale.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Carrying a $499.99 price tag, the eBay listing shows the packaging of the phone, which also confirms it's going to be called like its predecessor - the HTC One (the All New part has been dropped from the box label).

The phone itself isn't photographed for the eBay listing, but we already saw the 2014 HTC One withVerizon branding earlier today, when a dummy unit also hit eBay.

Yesterday we gave you almost all the information of the upcoming flagship phone you need. We already know the second camera  will be used for selective focus and 3D shooting. The phone's specificationsare also out detailing the One will feature a 5" 1080p screen, Snapdragon 801 chipset, 4MP camera on the back and a 5MP front-facing camera.

HTC will unveil the One 2014 edition on March 25, but at this point we are not sure there's a lot left for the company to announce.

A hat tip to Mr. Singh for the tip!

Source

Last edited:
Thanks for the answers, I'll just wait it out til April then :smokin

edit: recently took my juice pack off my s4 for the first time in a while and it was so weird. the bare phone felt like a piece of paper after all the time handling it with the juice pack.

Last edited:
It's telling of what our culture has become when the front facing camera packs a higher megapixel resolution than the back camera.

It's telling of what our culture has become when the front facing camera packs a higher megapixel resolution than the back camera.
I mean haven't you heard the new hit on the radio? That selfie song.

:smh: that ish gets on my nerves every single time.

I mean haven't you heard the new hit on the radio? That selfie song.

:smh: that ish gets on my nerves every single time.
My girlfriend just had it on, didn't realize anyone else knew about it. I think that songs lyrics are hilarious but, the beat is bland.

IF i buy a new phone this year, it will be the new One, Note 4, or LG's flagship for this year. But honestly My S3 has been holding on strong and I don't really feel a need for an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom