• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a problem with mahidi ROM and droidkang on my nexus 5 YouTube videos would play with a black screen so it was just audio coming out. And when videos would play there was a green line on the edge of the vid. I switched to purity and I've liked it much better.

Sprint Note II users, what ROM are you on? I've been on Macks All star for about 6 months, recently tried Dirty Unicorns. Random reboots, freezing and other issues. Can anyone recommend something new? Looking for something 4.4.2 AOSP. Thanks!

Last edited:
I just checked Craigslist. HTC ones go for under 400 nib all day. I think I'll just swoop one of them over a nexus 4 for 200 used. Good choice right? I don't care about the latest and I know the m8 is dropping. I just want to cop it with cash and go tmobile prepaid. I'm on a galaxy s2 right now on sprint... So obviously a big improvement with either.

I just checked Craigslist. HTC ones go for under 400 nib all day. I think I'll just swoop one of them over a nexus 4 for 200 used. Good choice right? I don't care about the latest and I know the m8 is dropping. I just want to cop it with cash and go tmobile prepaid. I'm on a galaxy s2 right now on sprint... So obviously a big improvement with either.
tmobile still selling refurbished HTC ones for $312. http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phones/htc-one-refurbished.html

Does this mountain look like it's smoking? :nerd:

Cause I am. :pimp:

this particle unlock on da g2 is keeping me from changing lock screens. really don't mind stock so far either, lg  did a damb good job on this phone.

this particle unlock on da g2 is keeping me from changing lock screens. really don't mind stock so far either, lg  did a damb good job on this phone.

Gotta disable lockscreen altogether.

I'm on 7hrs OST bruh. LG ain't playing no games.

Whenever I get my next phone, battery life will be the biggest priority.

All the top end phones will have good enough screens, cameras, etc., but not having to worry about my battery dying would be clutch.

combo of novus 1.1 and zanila 2 icons
Nova? Very clean bro. What's the notification bar?

I for the life of me can get my icons to show up properly (size), went back to MIUI Launcher, and I can not get this theme editor to work with my icons either, lol. Total fail.

combo of novus 1.1 and zanila 2 icons
Nova? Very clean bro. What's the notification bar?

I for the life of me can get my icons to show up properly (size), went back to MIUI Launcher, and I can not get this theme editor to work with my icons either, lol. Total fail.
Thanks fam.

Nova Launcher 8x5, under nova settings, look & feel i set icons to 120%

stock notification bar with circle mod for the battery and centered clock

Last edited:
Whenever I get my next phone, battery life will be the biggest priority.

All the top end phones will have good enough screens, cameras, etc., but not having to worry about my battery dying would be clutch.
Yup. From time to time I contemplate jumping to the G2, even though the 4 hours of OST I get from the N5 is way more than I am used to.

Anyone with a Nexus 5 running Ubuntu Touch?

I've been messing with it since the first alpha build. Still not daily driver status for me because of WiFi and storage issues, but once those are solved Ubuntu might just take over as my OS.

Its slick

Might consider leaving AT&T for T-Mobile.

I pay $90 for 450 min w/rollover and 3GB of data. I can pay $87 before taxes for unlimited everything. Only thing is that I would have to either

• Sell my G2 and add cash to cop a N3
  • Unlock my G2 and take it with me, or...
  • Cop da N2 for $138 down and unlock my G2....use both as selling bait for Note 3 or 4.

Ideas?

Alright, kids. Question time.

What would you do to make the next, and possibly the last, Nexus the best yet? I love my Nexus 5. It's the most reliable phone I have ever used. I like it's subtle look, size and the texture of the back. So what would you add?

I like the idea of the curved screen on a 5 inch device. That's how LG should have introduced the technology anyway.

I'd like a better camera, obviously. There's no reason the Android phone sporting the purest version of Android can't have a stellar camera.

I'd like better speakers as well.

An expensive Nexus with all top notch specs would be nice as hell. There should be options.

a basic device with the usual stuff-$299 32gb

a top notch device with a good *** camera, wolfson sound chip, 64gb memory, awesome processors, etc...-$450

they can do it, i know they can.

An expensive Nexus with all top notch specs would be nice as hell. There should be options.

a basic device with the usual stuff-$299 32gb

a top notch device with a good *** camera, wolfson sound chip, 64gb memory, awesome processors, etc...-$450

they can do it, i know they can.

I'd like to see HTC One like construction as well. I like a phone with some weight.

And NO MORE 16GB! This is 2014. You at least have to have 32 in there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom