• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it just me or are the corners rounder on the new One?

I was using Hangouts for a while, but I went back to Textra.

Unless you had it backed up with Google or cloud storage I don't think your pics are there anymore.
how would I know if my stuff was backed up? where and how do I recover it?

N7 is the best tablet for the price, but the bezel, volume buttons, build quality is a major issue. The KK update kills da battery.

The bezel is fine for me. Gives me a place to put my thumbs when in landscape.

What SMS app ya'll rockin with?
I've been using Textra for a few months now. No problems whatsoever, except last night when my MMS was trippin.

Da Navbar on da one starts at the middle of da screen, thanks to that damn waste of space logo.

i use stock text app on my junt.

Its kinda sad to see all this new phones coming out and I'm not into any of them. Plus the fact that google may kill the nexus branding for GPE phones only. Life is hard for the pick and vanilla loving :smh:

Yeah that HTC logo is a compete waste of space...

But this battery life with Juice Defender Ultimate on my G2 is pure nasty!

Just picked up a chormecast, are there any benefits to rooting it? can it be rooted? I have read that software updates made it more difficult/impossible.

Just picked up a chormecast, are there any benefits to rooting it? can it be rooted? I have read that software updates made it more difficult/impossible.

I never heard of anyone rooting it, but I don't keep up with it like that. Just a question though, what are you looking to do?

Kinda wished they'd go HTC this time.  Bring back the Nexus One :nerd:  

HTC or Sony. I'll take either. Nexus 4 owner here, might have to check the new One or maybe the Z2.

Might even jump to iphone if there's a 4.7" or bigger version :\

Last edited:
HTC or Sony. I'll take either. Nexus 4 owner here, might have to check the new One or maybe the Z2.

Might even jump to iphone if there's a 4.7" or bigger version :\

No deal on that iPhone bruh. It's only gonna be 4.3 due to their display.

I ended up copping a g2 the other night using that blackberry promo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Pretty nice so far, definitely prefer the size of this to the One even though I like the design of the One more. Don't think I'll pick up another phone this year unless I come up on a Z2 or the new One for the low. Just can't see myself paying full retail for these joints any more.

My bro ended up falling into the ocean with his brand new mega he got the day before he was standing on a pier and was reaching down for his flip flop and it collapsed. Does salt water really kill your device or will rice still help it?

My bro ended up falling into the ocean with his brand new mega he got the day before he was standing on a pier and was reaching down for his flip flop and it collapsed. Does salt water really kill your device or will rice still help it?

Salt water kills em. Even if all the moisture is extracted by rice, the sodium renders those transistors useless.

RIP to that Mega, bruh.

Can't you just take it back to the store and say it messed up.

Or do they check for water damage these days.

Pretty sure they check for water damage he bought it from a metro store but it was an unlocked version of it so he would have to send it back to the united kingdom they told him and wait time would be 11 weeks. The mega he had had a 16 mp camera didn't even know there was one out with that

BiNv3_6CMAETDet.png

oppo-find-7_001.jpg

Chinese smartphone maker Oppo plans to launch its latest high-end phone this month. The Oppo Find 7 is expected to come in two versions, one with a 2560 x 1440 pixel display and another with a plain old 1920 x 1080 pixel screen. And there’s evidence at least one version of the phone could have a 50MP camera.

The photos show a phone that reportedly has a 5.5 inch, 2560 x 1440 pixel display and a 13MP camera. Either that means you can kiss your 50MP smartphone camera goodbye… or that Oppo may offer multiple models of the phone.

The handset has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor and support TD-LTE 4G wireless networks.

According to the Red Dot description, the phone has a metal frame and the “glass and the frame will become seamless,” and there’s a “crescent-shaped” LED notification light built into the bottom of the phone, so the whole bottom glows Firefly-style instead of just a small circle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom