• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dropped my phone in the toilet today, I immediately took it out and put it in rice.

The phone seems to be working fine, except the speaker is extremely low. Should I expect it to get better or is this the best its going to get? Between this and the screen cracking a few months ago I feel like I need a new phone lol. FML

I spoke too soon, the phone woked fine for about 4 hours. Now the screen doesnt work all, the phone is on but nothing on the screen

I pulled the same crap I always do... Had the phone on my lap, got out my car and boom right on the floor... But luckily it kind of hit my shoes... Instead of a cracked screen I got a few scuffs :lol: :smh:

Superb is that dude.
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Should I get the s4 or the nexus 5?
really they are about even but the s4 have more features then the nexus 5. the nexus have a slightly better chip but really you really wont see any performance increase

Nexus 5 you get updates on the spot, clean interface , .02 inch bigger screen.

I say go with nexus 5, most of those s4 features you probably wont ever use, I never did
I spoke too soon, the phone woked fine for about 4 hours. Now the screen doesnt work all, the phone is on but nothing on the screen
if you can take the battery cover off,remove the battery and keep it in rice for 24-48 hours. Atleast 24 hours

I corrected myself. I meant s4 vs nexus 5

From personal experience the Nexus 5 signal is crap. Had the nexus 5 for a week couldn't make calls or receive texts in 2 places I most frequent returned it for a G2 and I haven't had a dropped call yet.

If you're gonna go for the S4 wait until the S5 so you can get that or get a S4 for cheap after it comes out.

Last edited:
From personal experience the Nexus 5 signal is crap. Had the nexus 5 for a week couldn't make calls or receive texts in 2 places I most frequent returned it for a G2 and I haven't had a dropped call yet.

If you're gonna go for the S4 wait until the S5 so you can get that or get a S4 for cheap after it comes out.
Phone is broken so I'm going phoneless. I'm probably gonna cop the nexus 5 as a temporary phone then when the s5 drops I cop that. I would get the s4, but prices are too high atm and the value will drop when the s5 releases.

Last edited:
Its about time i get a new phone. My Evo LTE on sprint is cracked, just waiting for the new HTC One i think. Ive stuck with HTC phones since the Mogul. Was considering the LG G2 or the G Flex but i dont know.

Its about time i get a new phone. My Evo LTE on sprint is cracked, just waiting for the new HTC One i think. Ive stuck with HTC phones since the Mogul. Was considering the LG G2 or the G Flex but i dont know.
If you care anything about battery those two lg phones annihilate everything out.

And ain't that the stock clock widget :nerd:

If you care anything about battery those two lg phones annihilate everything out.

And ain't that the stock clock widget :nerd:

Check yea. My lg g2 get close to 2 days on battery and I'm on it a lot, well 1 1/2 days.

Just swooped a new nexus 5 and got on T-Mobile and off sprint. :pimp: can I root it just to get superuser and still get the regular updates? I hate ROM hunting I just want to use orbot.

anyone here having problems with MMS on Textra? I haven't been able to send pics since last week, but I do receive them from time to time. I have a N4 on T Mobile if that matters.
had to set mms pic size to 2mb 
what's good toru :pimp:

yea I set it to 2mb and it still does not wanna send
whatup homie, how you been?
did you reboot after setting it to 2mb? i had to do that to get it to work
if that doesnt work try checking the set apn manually box 
man I've been good, can't complain
yea I rebooted the phone after setting it to 2mb and still nothing
what does checking the "set apn" box do anyways?

Back
Top Bottom