• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless I'm missing something you can only get that pricing with ATT if you sign up for Next so add another 70 bucks to that monthly cost unless you plan on keeping your old phones.
That was with selling VZW S4 and grabbing a N5 and getting my wife a Moto X and 3rd line a S3. The last one is her sister who never pays her part anyways and doesn't even want a smartphone. My friend work for AT&T and used that pricing program that they have and worked all the numbers for me. Don't think he really did anything special for me.

Bro go to their website. He has to be giving you something that's not available to the general public.

Bro go to their website. He has to be giving you something that's not available to the general public.
Just did that setup on the website and it came to $168.98 would be due monthly. I am guessing that is including taxes since I had to plug in my zip code before I started. Still would be cheaper and more value than my current $210 though. He could have been including my work discount which is 15%, so that would be another $25 off bringing it down as well.

Last edited:
I wish the N5 allowed for texts over wifi

Gonna try EvolveSMS for a bit. Textra has treated me well in recent months though.

Last edited:
I wonder if HTC will actually market this phone properly, and not those corny boring ads they've been using.

They've lost market share like crazy over the past couple of years.

iphone is going to lose that m8 is fire. if apple doesnt make a bigger screen which I doubt because I'm a devolper and build apps and they have not alerted me to change my app over to accomadate the bigger screen

Naw, the iPhone has it's lane

HTC needs to get some people from Samsung that it lost over the past three years.

No doubt.

And what homeboy said earlier about HTC dropping these joints to get out front to the impatient people on the front was right on the money. Especially with that Verizon buy one get one 'free.' Brilliant.

Last edited:
S5 and m8 don't exite me. Samsung drops hot garbage nowadays and the m8 is cool but not great.
No phone is really a huge upgrade these days.. Not until one of them can bring something new and unheard of in the smartphone world.

I'm passing on everything that has been announced because the G2 can honestly compete with all the new phones releasing soon same with the N5.

Last edited:
Word. IPhone6 is my only potential next cop. I'm happy with my n5 and will be for a grip. If the iphone6 is a dog I'll just get the nexus6 or 7.

Summed up my thoughts perfectly carver. I just wanna give an iPhone a try knowing if I don't like it I can pitch it and not take a loss.

Last edited:
No phone is really a huge upgrade these days.. Not until one of them can bring something new and unheard of in the smartphone world.

I'm passing on everything that has been announced because the G2 can honestly compete with all the new phones releasing soon same with the N5.

The G2 is crazy underrated. I bet it's camera is pretty close to the S5 as well. That joint was dirty.

I wonder if HTC will actually market this phone properly, and not those corny boring ads they've been using.

They've lost market share like crazy over the past couple of years.

iphone is going to lose that m8 is fire. if apple doesnt make a bigger screen which I doubt because I'm a devolper and build apps and they have not alerted me to change my app over to accomadate the bigger screen

Naw, the iPhone has it's lane

HTC needs to get some people from Samsung that it lost over the past three years.

I didn't see any One ads til like 3 months ago.

Just so you guys arent confused, ALL CARRIERS will have the M8 available online today or sometime in the next few days, so if you want it, have at it.  Verizon only has timed exclusivity IN-STORE, meaning they are the only ones that can sell at their brick and mortar locations right now.

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this AT&T M8 lol

Last edited:
The M8 looks good with that darker gunmetal look. But, I still prefer the look of the Z2. These two and LG needs to go harder on marketing and advertising because I guarantee you most of the people I know don't **** about any of these three phones. They'll just look like another generic android next to the S5, Note 3, and iPhones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom