Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 For which carrior? Link?
I believe the ROM works on all g2s despite the carriers. It's complete stock like Nexus but you loose some good features you have now. I'm force to run it for the simple fact that it let's the Verizon phone get LTE with a TMobile SIM.

ohwell.gif
I really need help on this decision guys...Note 3 or M8? 

I lost at excitement for phones this year once I got the g2. I like the phone a lot but the android experience is the same on every single damb phone. I mean its leaps and bounds better than the hd2 I was using but honestly I'm a little let down once I got use to having it. 

The m8 is more aesthetically pleasing (so is the z2) and I'd love to have some front facing speakers but neither of those phones make me want to pay full retail anymore. No phone does for that matter, I'll wait to these joint depreciate or I find some crazy deal on CL otherwise I'm sticking with this g2 this probably next year.

Looks like Samsung having a role reversal with HTC this year. HTC come out of the gate swinging and Samsung having production issues.
 [h1]Samsung having production issues with the Galaxy S5[/h1]
25 March, 2014 | Comments (30)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroid

There have been some rumors about production issues with Samsung's Galaxy S5. First, one of their factories caught fire, damaging some of their stock and production equipment.

Now, there are reports indicating that Samsung is having difficulty with properly centering the optics in the S5's 16MP ISOCELL camera sensor.
gsmarena_002.jpg

On top of this, Samsung is facing stability issues with the coating process for the S5's lens module. Although they are making good progress in fixing these errors, the Korean tech-giant has definitely taken a hit as a result.

Because of the setbacks, Samsung will only have 4-5 million S5 units available at launch, as opposed to the 5-7 million devices they originally anticipated.

Anyone who is looking forward to the S5, are you a little anxious as to whether or not they'll be able to get the phone at launch? Or do you have doubts that the phone will hit its target date? Let us know in the comments!
Source  | Via

Not for nothing, but I will never go iPhone. Don't like Apple enough for me to commit plus android is way more customizable and there are tonesv of launcher to give you a different feel.

ohwell.gif
I really need help on this decision guys...Note 3 or M8? 
huh ... How are you having a hard time between them two? They are two completely different phones. Or should I say phablet and a phone.
I'm coming from a Note 2.  I really like the M8 but im not sure if I wanna give up the Note size and features 
ohwell.gif
i switched to a n5 and miss the screen size

i now find that i use my phone a lot less and that is good and bad at the same time 
laugh.gif

Im sorry, i need someone to explain the benefits of paying full retail for the phone. The m8 after taxes would come to about 780. Id still be paying the 80 a month plan. So why not just extend a contract and pay 200 now. I wouldnt really be saving anything, except the ease of mind if i wanted to leave Sprint.......right?

Not for nothing, but I will never go iPhone. Don't like Apple enough for me to commit plus android is way more customizable and there are tonesv of launcher to give you a different feel.

Out of the box as far as customization goes you have an argument for sure. But there is NOTHING like a JB 5s.

m8 looks cool. still waiting for this lg 2 pro 2 or whatever it's called. 

Last edited:
via Phonearena:

Believe it or not, the new HTC One (M8), with its 2600 mAh battery, tops the mighty LG G2 marathon runner, and its 3000 mAh unit, in our battery test. As you can see below, the One (M8) lasted 7 hours and 12 minutes of screen-on time in our grueling test load, while the G2 scored 6 hours and 48 minutes.

In fact, crossing the 7-hour mark on our battery test typically signifies entering the phablet endurance realm, as those big-screen handsets usually have place inside for much larger than the average batteries. We can only say kudos to HTC for this spectacular achievement, which is bringing us a 5-inch handset that is only outlasted by giant phablets like the HTC One max, or the Oppo N1. The HTC One (M8) also flaunts an extreme power-saving mode, that lets it last about 30 hours on standby, even with 10% battery capacity left.

Its 2600 mAh unit is of the lithium-polymer variety, and is only 13% larger than the 2300 mAh juicer of last year's HTC One, yet brings in a whopping improvement in battery life, as the old One scores 5 hours and 45 minutes on our test. Needless to say, we can't wait to pit the HTC One (M8) against the other two spring chickens - Samsung's Galaxy S5 and the Sony Xperia Z2 - as those two also promise enhanced endurance, and dedicated power saving modes.

via Phonearena:
Believe it or not, the new HTC One (M8), with its 2600 mAh battery, tops the mighty LG G2 marathon runner, and its 3000 mAh unit, in our battery test. As you can see below, the One (M8) lasted 7 hours and 12 minutes of screen-on time in our grueling test load, while the G2 scored 6 hours and 48 minutes.

In fact, crossing the 7-hour mark on our battery test typically signifies entering the phablet endurance realm, as those big-screen handsets usually have place inside for much larger than the average batteries. We can only say kudos to HTC for this spectacular achievement, which is bringing us a 5-inch handset that is only outlasted by giant phablets like the HTC One max, or the Oppo N1. The HTC One (M8) also flaunts an extreme power-saving mode, that lets it last about 30 hours on standby, even with 10% battery capacity left.

Its 2600 mAh unit is of the lithium-polymer variety, and is only 13% larger than the 2300 mAh juicer of last year's HTC One, yet brings in a whopping improvement in battery life, as the old One scores 5 hours and 45 minutes on our test. Needless to say, we can't wait to pit the HTC One (M8) against the other two spring chickens - Samsung's Galaxy S5 and the Sony Xperia Z2 - as those two also promise enhanced endurance, and dedicated power saving modes.
eek.gif
 Eff it. I'm pulling the trigger on this Gold M8 right now.  If i miss the size I can always sell the M8 and cop the Note 3.

Back
Top Bottom