• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uhm actually it is $1500 on the table plus I just paid cash fpr the nexus 5 and bluetooth. The rest is play money for tonight

wake up take out another 2k and spend it again
my bad baller ...

I guess you can hang with me ... Lmao

Just what I pulled from my pockets ... lol Bill's are so crisp you can't event pull them apart ...

can we get back to android talk now?

Last edited:

This is one of my old business accounts , the business I sold in 2012. I got money its nothing fam.  I put my money into assets..Houses ,businesses joint ventures
Still doesn't explain the struggle table with the wrapped up chairs tryna keep em DS.

Uhm actually it is $1500 on the table plus I just paid cash fpr the nexus 5 and bluetooth. The rest is play money for tonight

my bad baller ...

Just what I pulled from my pockets ... lol Bill's are so crisp you can't event pull them apart ...

think I have the same case on my g2 
laugh.gif

50s 
pimp.gif
 hardly see those anymore

how do you like the back buttons on the verizon g2 vs sprint's?

You post some small bills tryna stunt on NT fam? Do you lol. And if you have so much money, why do you have your dining room chairs all wrapped up in plastic like they're precious collectibles?

They might be new.. and arrived in that manner.. just saying

think I have the same case on my g2 :lol:
50s :pimp:  hardly see those anymore

how do you like the back buttons on the verizon g2 vs sprint's?
I actually like the Sprint buttons better. They are a nice size and fit for your figures.

50s are nice when a 20 is to small and a 100 is to big.

Superb, youre a strange dude though.. you have stacks, yet youre stunting in pictures over buying a 500$ phone and headset, straight cash? That doesnt compute. Theres alot of cats on NT DOING it.. just curious behavior is all..

my bad baller ...

what case is this?

Since we posting large balances

picture-131.jpg

This is really mine.. Believe me do not image search you will not find this all over the internet. Really really mine believe me brahs believe me. It has more than tripled since 2011 when it was taken

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom