• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since we posting large balances

picture-131.jpg

This is really mine.. Believe me do not image search you will not find this all over the internet. Really really mine believe me brahs believe me. It has more than tripled since 2011 when it was taken

You moved from NY to Minn?

:lol: yes I'm not joking one bit.. That post is 100% srs no jokes

Not srs

Last edited:
Carv :rofl:

This reminds me of the time me and my girl went to Grays Papaya on 86th last summer I had to stop in the HSBC to get a crumpledup $20 and the person ahead of me at the ATM left there receipt in the machine. Son had 900k in his checking account :x can't imagine what his savings looked like. Dude looked like a regular guy in his mid 30's

Superb, youre a strange dude though.. you have stacks, yet youre stunting in pictures over buying a 500$ phone and headset, straight cash? That doesnt compute. Theres alot of cats on NT DOING it.. just curious behavior is all..
Im a simple person mayne. I dont let money get the best of me.. i remember I had like 200k in my bank still driving my 99 Monte Carlo back in 2005 or so. I only have to pair of shoes. My timbs and my  air maxes. Too cheap and lazy to go out and buy some more.Might of fact I dont even care lol  Rock the same  few pants every day.. Now if I go out to a club or bar I might stunt and dress up but most of time I dont.

My life is to hetic now to worry about the small stuff, Im trying to lay my foundation

I also made 80k in 3 months thanks to the wholesale thread here, thanks to the Op for starting that thread and paid off my second mortage on my 3500 sq foot home

Yea everybody always wonder about me because I dont really buy the expensive things, that is how I keep money in my pocket.

The best ting is I can continue to work my part time  $22 a hour part time gig and do mu hustle and businesses on the side. I will never work full-time for someone else again in my life.. heck im quiting my part time gig as soon as I find my social life again LOL

Last edited:
laugh.gif
yes I'm not joking one bit.. That post is 100% srs no jokes

Not srs
No its not atleast it is not yours judging from your past post point to the fact you were hurting for money, im not even going to go in detail. Next subject

Last edited:
Carv
roll.gif

This reminds me of the time me and my girl went to Grays Papaya on 86th last summer I had to stop in the HSBC to get a crumpledup $20 and the person ahead of me at the ATM left there receipt in the machine. Son had 900k in his checking account
sick.gif
can't imagine what his savings looked like. Dude looked like a regular guy in his mid 30's
I use to use those recipts and when i at the bar, find the nicest girl and talk to her and wrtiie my number on the back of the receipt and give it to her... Yambs the very next day.. broads would call ASAP

I use to use those recipts and when i at the bar, find the nicest girl and talk to her and wrtiie my number on the back of the receipt and give it to her... Yambs the very next day.. broads would call ASAP

That's some real smooth **** right there. Wish I had a stack of those receipts. Yambs will be acquired in abundance

do a search. show some intialitive

just did lol. did a quick read of the last two pages....dont wanna thread jack my beloved android thread tho. i'll post in the thread and hol up on the "show some initiative" lol

i bought because Im broke
cheap shoot? For a dude claims to have so much you really act like knew money or a dude that is stunning with nothing. Wtf you covering your 900 (laudable) table? People with real money know that's for the bird that don't have anything. Don't come at me sideways my dude.

I showed you my chump change. You are a joke. 900 table and taking about money smh ...v I'm willing to bet there are more expensive tables at bobs furniture store.

Nvm .... You win you another of the many ballers in NY.

To busy enjoying my night for this ... When you done come back to the thread

Last edited:
These money pics 
laugh.gif

I don't even keep cash money on me anymore 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't even know why I have that much on me :lol:

I'm gonna stay fly with my Walgreen's rewards forever though. Dollar kick starts are clutch.

Last edited:
Superb gold state capital 2
laugh.gif
 He is the one who exposed him though...Dat Twist 

This phone might end up being dope
 [h1]OnePlus One gets a Snapdragon 801 upgrade[/h1]
24 March, 2014 | Comments (35)  | Post your comment

Tags: OnePlusAndroidRumors

OnePlus, a startup phone manufacturer composed by former Oppo employees, has been trying its best to bring the spotlight  on its upcoming One flagship smartphone. The latest teaser from the company reveals some of the hardware specs of the OnePlus One.
gsmarena_001.jpg

The OnePlus One is officially confirmed to sport a 5.5-inch  1080p JDI display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC. The handset was tipped  to have a Snapdragon 800 processor, but as it turns out, it will be powered by the newer Snapdragon chipset. It has already appeared on AnTuTu and managed to pass the test with flying colors.

OnePlus One will also feature a 6 piece 13 megapixel Sony Exmor camera with f/2.0 apeture. The teaser also reveals that the device will have swappable back cover and 3,100mAh battery underneath it.

The OnePlus One is rumored  to come out with an aluminium unibody design and is expected to cost less than $400. However, there is no official confirmation and we will know more about the device when it goes official.

Back
Top Bottom