Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just catching up and :lol:

Reminds me of back in the day when you would be in a completely normal thread, go to sleep, and then wake up to it being locked :lol:

What happened!

good game. good effort.

buying a thousand dollar table is respectable. going out of your way to protect it? really?

the more money I make, the less cash I carry with me.

Folks really in here showing off like this? In a thread about a mobile operating system? Reminds me of the coeds at my school who one up each other with the "but miiiine is LV" talk. :smh:

Last edited:
What's the easiest way to root my galaxy s4?
Im trying to get my phone to work with my SD card again after the 4.4.2 update

Talking about downloading movies. Do any of you use a phone app to download newb releases? If so which one?

Just replaced the screen on my nexus 7 2013 LTE. I bought the digitizer and LCD together. Much easier than I thought. Just happy to have a fully functioning screen again!

I need to get an lg g2 or that m8!

Just SIM unlocked my old Sprint one to tmobile just for the heck of it . Lawd did I miss this phones amazing sound, build, and smoothness .

Sprint HTC One. Left them and went to T-Mobile a few months ago. Been rocking out with a G2 just decided to unlock my Sprint One and use it with T-Mobile and see how it goes until the M8 drops

Sprint HTC One. Left them and went to T-Mobile a few months ago. Been rocking out with a G2 just decided to unlock my Sprint One and use it with T-Mobile and see how it goes until the M8 drops
are you able to get the lte on that joint? I was going to do it with the g2 but the they don't pick up the LTE.

Nah I can't I get no data at all with the T-Mobile LTE APN. I have to use the regular APN setting and settle for HSPA

I'm not even gonna front the smoothness and look of this Sense 6 obliterates the LG ui. The **** feels quicker than a iphone 5s. The fact that its running on a Snapdragon 600 shows you that were at a point in smartphone tech where specs mean absolutely nothing .

Nah I can't I get no data at all with the T-Mobile LTE APN. I have to use the regular APN setting and settle for HSPA
Sprint need to get their **** together. There are rumors that Sprint and T Mobile were taking merger ... Not sure who that's going to benefit ..

**** is gorgeous

Last edited:
Looks like stock htc sense to me.

Flash another rom on G2 and you're fine. Also the battery life on the G2 >>>>>>>>>>>>> One

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom