• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mmaybe I'm using the wrong name. However if you put anything on the voice command and asked a question for the most part he answers everything.

for example I just ask why was Google Voice and he gave me the entire wiki definition by voice.

btw, im using XBMC and installed mashup, 1channel, icefilms, sportdevil, etc. and I have no problem and can stream just about anything. my problem is when I want to use an external player so I can push it to chromecast then it becomes a little of a pain.
can XMBC be installed on Android phones?

There is app for full pandora.

Im not posting but I do have it full pandora apk. there was one for NBA gametine, not sure if it works now but I just use my comcast subscription to watch games on my phone

I also have spotify prem until yer 2016 bu tthats a different story
found the Pandora one and I like/use to use grooveshark because u could specify artist albums etc and keep cloud storage thus saving space since I only got 32GB and I have emulators etc with games...

I went ahead and installed my infinity tv app and can watch channels from there as well as hbogo showtime etc.... I just wanted all in one app but its cool.

I am about to try that anyvoice app... I still haven't got the notifications to give detailed descriptions ie who sent an email, who sent a message on twitter/fb/instagram/vine etc...

M8 is fast as heck much more impressive than S5 literally see no reason to go from an s4 to s5, camera was nice though

mmaybe I'm using the wrong name. However if you put anything on the voice command and asked a question for the most part he answers everything.

for example I just ask why was Google Voice and he gave me the entire wiki definition by voice.

btw, im using XBMC and installed mashup, 1channel, icefilms, sportdevil, etc. and I have no problem and can stream just about anything. my problem is when I want to use an external player so I can push it to chromecast then it becomes a little of a pain.
I wouldn't say suck and I think I figured out what my conflict is with xbmc... I was trying to use a lot of the repos that are unofficial and some of the hacks... it might be the kapersky security that could be blocking it as I also notice sometimes I will go to d/l some apps or go to certain websites it will block it/block the download or the service/wifi will cut off until I leave said site or stop said d/l....

No problem my dude ..

So you how are you streaming? I'm able to stream mostly everything but from time to time y2cast starts acting up and/or moliplayer doesn't want to push. Also live joints don't work at least I haven't been able.

There was one time everything force closed back to back to back :lol:

But everything works great now. Watching Archer now

Speaking of XBMC I can't get the major repos to work on my Mac, 1Channel and Navi-X... :smh: I've uninstalled, reinstalled, used Frodo and Gotham still nothing.

Installing xbmc on your phone is simple.. Just go to their website and download the android one and install. It's as easy as downloading and installing an apk from somewhere online.

Halo has been removed from the newest PA I believe.
yeah, I believe so to. However, I don't even know what's HALO or what it does. I'm on PA 4.2 Beta 1 and it's unstable. I have random freezes and some of the APPS from time to time so and become unresponsive. But from what I'm reading the new BETA 3 is worst. I tried it myself but since I have a Verizon G2 while on TMobile, I wasn't even able to get a signal. The only reason im still running it, because of the voice active goodie now. If not I'll be running liquid smooth. The ROM was solid and smooth but the active voice command is non existent.

Fixed my repos on XBMC, turns out when I deleted the app I was deleting the cache as well. Up and running again
happy.gif
cool, with imedia app I can stream from my phone to my xbox which will play on my tv 
happy.gif

making it sound really easy. Care to show/explain how you did it?
ill try to remember I haven't done it used it on xbox in awhile cause I don't even own one anymore... I believe they haven't updated or discontinued updating the xbmc version for it but if u go to xbmc wiki and I believe they still have the last version updated for xbox. It also has links to how exactly to install... I believe uu have 2 have ur xbox modded/flash.. Im almost certain u do.

What I can recall is it was running froyo version I don't recall the number.. I haven't used it since I rid of xbox, now I just use the pc version and the ios/ipad version and the kinda downscaled limited version showtime for ps3.

ill try to remember I haven't done it used it on xbox in awhile cause I don't even own one anymore... I believe they haven't updated or discontinued updating the xbmc version for it but if u go to xbmc wiki and I believe they still have the last version updated for xbox. It also has links to how exactly to install... I believe uu have 2 have ur xbox modded/flash.. Im almost certain u do.

What I can recall is it was running froyo version I don't recall the number.. I haven't used it since I rid of xbox, now I just use the pc version and the ios/ipad version and the kinda downscaled limited version showtime for ps3.
thanks ... I'm done with modding flashing ...

Anybody got a quick guide to XBMC for the PC? I think I've got the gist of it, just need some add-ons for live TV if that exists.

Anybody got a quick guide to XBMC for the PC? I think I've got the gist of it, just need some add-ons for live TV if that exists.
I just posted..also some of the add-ons repos... need to be installed via zip file unzipped... super repo I think is the name pretty much is live cable channels... like tnt usa fx so on and so forth... Its the equivalence of basic cable. Then there is a few more that get premium channels ie the hbo's etc... as well as region channels and local channels ala like fox of ny, or like abc of chi etc....

I use those often when it is two or more things I wanna watch at the same time. Ill opt to watch it live on another coast. Because if two shows I like come on 10 ill watch the one that comes on 10 my time now, and then wait till 12 or 1 when the other on comes at 10 on that coast 10 time.

Back
Top Bottom