• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heres a battery ritual from the xda developers forum i used this and my battery was at 52% yesterday after being off charge 11 hours and heavy text and music usage
"I run this little ritual for battery life:

1.Run the EVO until it is completely dead/shuts down (or only "nearly" dead depending on who you listen to)
2.Charge until the LED is green, unplug the phone (battery % will likely drop like a rock to somewhere between 95 and 89%) and wait 10 minutes or so.
3.Shut down phone
4.Plug back in and charge until LED is green again
5.Boot to recovery mode and delete the battery stats (still plugged in)
6.Reboot the phone immediately after wiping the battery stats and wait for EVO to boot in its entirety, then unplug from charger
7.Run the EVO until it is completely dead/shuts down (or only "nearly" dead depending on who you listen to)
8.Charge until the LED is green, unplug the phone (battery % will likely drop like a rock again) and wait 10 minutes or so.
9.Shut down phone
10.Plug back in and charge until LED is green again
11.Turn on phone and run it until it is dead again (you should see remarkable battery improvement at this point, I went )
12.Repeat steps 8-11 at least one more time and you will be very happy"

heres a battery ritual from the xda developers forum i used this and my battery was at 52% yesterday after being off charge 11 hours and heavy text and music usage
"I run this little ritual for battery life:

1.Run the EVO until it is completely dead/shuts down (or only "nearly" dead depending on who you listen to)
2.Charge until the LED is green, unplug the phone (battery % will likely drop like a rock to somewhere between 95 and 89%) and wait 10 minutes or so.
3.Shut down phone
4.Plug back in and charge until LED is green again
5.Boot to recovery mode and delete the battery stats (still plugged in)
6.Reboot the phone immediately after wiping the battery stats and wait for EVO to boot in its entirety, then unplug from charger
7.Run the EVO until it is completely dead/shuts down (or only "nearly" dead depending on who you listen to)
8.Charge until the LED is green, unplug the phone (battery % will likely drop like a rock again) and wait 10 minutes or so.
9.Shut down phone
10.Plug back in and charge until LED is green again
11.Turn on phone and run it until it is dead again (you should see remarkable battery improvement at this point, I went )
12.Repeat steps 8-11 at least one more time and you will be very happy"

Originally Posted by Wings90

Incredible > Droid X. Or just wait til around December or January.

I'm sure verizon's got something big up their sleeve for the holidays. I just hope its motorola without blur, the last htc phone i owned had terrible audio output quality, music distorted the louder it got.

I'm sure verizon's got something big up their sleeve for the holidays. I just hope its motorola without blur, the last htc phone i owned had terrible audio output quality, music distorted the louder it got.

Lies. Manga, it does correct too. What version you have? Maybe that's the problem?

Lies. Manga, it does correct too. What version you have? Maybe that's the problem?

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by CJ003

im looking to get reid of my iPhone and get an Android. the iPhone 4's reception is just pathetic. I'm thinking of getting the Droid X. im looking to go w/ Att&T or Verizon. is there a droid that is coming out that is better than the Droid X in the next month or two. i can wait if something is.

not sure about att android phones, but there's rumors that motorola is releasing a beastly android phone for verizon with a front-facing camera (which i know a lot of people want now).  it's not the droid pro, which people have said is just an international version of the droid 2.
i would also look at the htc droid incredible.  it has a brighter and better resolution screen than the droid x.  htc sense looks to be better than that crappy motoblur which people are complaining about.  droid x's are also on backorder for what seems forever.  i kind of regret ordering one now, might not even get my x until september.  
mad.gif

Yea there's a droid coming around November for Verizon with front facing camera and faster processor than previous versions

have any pics been leaked?

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by shogun

im looking to get reid of my iPhone and get an Android. the iPhone 4's reception is just pathetic. I'm thinking of getting the Droid X. im looking to go w/ Att&T or Verizon. is there a droid that is coming out that is better than the Droid X in the next month or two. i can wait if something is.

not sure about att android phones, but there's rumors that motorola is releasing a beastly android phone for verizon with a front-facing camera (which i know a lot of people want now).  it's not the droid pro, which people have said is just an international version of the droid 2.
i would also look at the htc droid incredible.  it has a brighter and better resolution screen than the droid x.  htc sense looks to be better than that crappy motoblur which people are complaining about.  droid x's are also on backorder for what seems forever.  i kind of regret ordering one now, might not even get my x until september.  
mad.gif

Yea there's a droid coming around November for Verizon with front facing camera and faster processor than previous versions

have any pics been leaked?

All the people *****ing......why don't you just sell your phone and get The new one with the money??? I mean....you might have to pay an extra $50-$100....but if you think its worth it, then do it.

I did this for years with t-mobile....I can't remember the last time I paid the full upgrade price (after selling the previous phone).

Hell, they can't keep incredibles in stock....sell that bad boy before the other phone comes out and you're good.

All the people *****ing......why don't you just sell your phone and get The new one with the money??? I mean....you might have to pay an extra $50-$100....but if you think its worth it, then do it.

I did this for years with t-mobile....I can't remember the last time I paid the full upgrade price (after selling the previous phone).

Hell, they can't keep incredibles in stock....sell that bad boy before the other phone comes out and you're good.

I plan on selling my evo whenever an evo 2 drop next year....use my deposit and I'm good $%+* upgrading..use it later

I plan on selling my evo whenever an evo 2 drop next year....use my deposit and I'm good $%+* upgrading..use it later

Originally Posted by AJChick23

$350 brand new off contract..craigslist. I didn't want to use my upgrade..

that's a great deal
i wouldn't think twice if i saw it for that price

Originally Posted by AJChick23

$350 brand new off contract..craigslist. I didn't want to use my upgrade..

that's a great deal
i wouldn't think twice if i saw it for that price

AT&T really isn't an option they have a couple lower end android phones coming out soon 

Incredible is better than the Droid X

AT&T really isn't an option they have a couple lower end android phones coming out soon 

can somebody help me with these widgets! I am trying to figure out how to add them to my phone, and where is a solid place to get them from.

Btw I have Launcher pro.

can somebody help me with these widgets! I am trying to figure out how to add them to my phone, and where is a solid place to get them from.

Btw I have Launcher pro.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

This............BUT.
Check this out.....My wife has the main line on the account and THOSE are the only ones that get the yearly upgrade, the others gotta wait 2 years.

She said she would let me get the new phone instead of her and she would use the evo......how would that work? will sprint let you change the phones to other lines like that?

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

This............BUT.
Check this out.....My wife has the main line on the account and THOSE are the only ones that get the yearly upgrade, the others gotta wait 2 years.

She said she would let me get the new phone instead of her and she would use the evo......how would that work? will sprint let you change the phones to other lines like that?

It should work, I don't think they will stop yall from swapping phones...what if she upgraded got the phone but wanted to use another phone ? See they cant stop it.

It should work, I don't think they will stop yall from swapping phones...what if she upgraded got the phone but wanted to use another phone ? See they cant stop it.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Incredible is not better. Explain how.

Back
Top Bottom