• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruhs, the Xperia z ultra just got a $200 price cut on the playstore. Its $449 now :pimp:

I use Y2cast, and there are others in the play store.
Y2Cast is trash and its not a video player. It enables your video player to stream to Chromecast ...

However, everything you switch to Chromecast you have to open Y2Cast make sure u have it to stream then look for the movie select the video player and hit stream again ... Vices just looking for the movie play with Avia and Stream ... So yes there are other options but the majority are not as simple or have extra steps.

In regards to casting to Xbox ... I you can use a bunch of apps like Skifta ... However, I haven't found one that stream most only will play stuff you have DL and its in the same network ... So ....

Seems like it's Avia >

Nobody messes with AllCast? I'm still trying to figure out which one I should buy.

Was thinking purchasing a 32gb nexus 5 for 300 bucks. Serial starts with 310..

Just now hearing about this 310,311, 312,etc..serial number stuff.

Should I pull trigger or is the 310 model bad?

My LG g2 been Hella laggy for like a month now, so wanna try something new. Takes like 2 mins for my phone to respond to the keyboard or anything I try to do multiple times a day. Yes I have SwiftKey if that matters

Was thinking purchasing a 32gb nexus 5 for 300 bucks. Serial starts with 310..

Just now hearing about this 310,311, 312,etc..serial number stuff.

Should I pull trigger or is the 310 model bad?

My LG g2 been Hella laggy for like a month now, so wanna try something new. Takes like 2 mins for my phone to respond to the keyboard or anything I try to do multiple times a day. Yes I have SwiftKey if that matters

Have you tried a factory reset?

If you're rooted, reboot into recovery and wipe the data and cache files... That should do the trick. Just make sure to back up all of your data.

And to be honest, you're probably better off waiting until the OnePlus drops. Blows the N5 out of the water and you'll be paying like an extra $50

Last edited:
I saw the M8 and S5 at the store for the first time and man, it would be very hard to choose the S5 over that.

Have you tried a factory reset?

If you're rooted, reboot into recovery and wipe the data and cache files... That should do the trick. Just make sure to back up all of your data.

And to be honest, you're probably better off waiting until the OnePlus drops. Blows the N5 out of the water and you'll be paying like an extra $50

Nah , don't wanna lose all my stuff.
No root, I'm Factory Life!

Oneplus.. never heard of, will go google. thx

"Chromecast does not support this file type"

Pretty weird that the phone can do it, but Chromecast cant. Eh, still very pleased.

Nah , don't wanna lose all my stuff.
No root, I'm Factory Life!

Oneplus.. never heard of, will go google. thx
You can choose to backup and restore apps through your Google account, and SMS backup/restore will handle all of your texts. Use dropbox or Google drive for pics/files.

Beats dropping a few notes on a new phone...unless you were looking for an excuse to :lol:

Back
Top Bottom