• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else go to your running apps under settings and notice the messaging app keeping the phone awake? I don't even use the stock app, I use Evolve, but "Transaction Service" keeps the battery draining. I stop it, check maybe a hour or so later and it's back running randomly. And not even everyday. Just sporadically.
Nobody?

Update to my Showbox experience: I'm happy to say that everything started working fine after a few hours.

If you're having some lag issues, I'd recommend resetting your router/modem combo. I get that problem occasionally.
Good to know.

Gonna try out Hangouts agian today, they need to add a Dark mode to it though.

Also someone answer my twitter app question!!!!

Anyone else go to your running apps under settings and notice the messaging app keeping the phone awake? I don't even use the stock app, I use Evolve, but "Transaction Service" keeps the battery draining. I stop it, check maybe a hour or so later and it's back running randomly. And not even everyday. Just sporadically.
Nobody?
Delete it and download 8sms or Textra and you'll be alright

Update to my Showbox experience: I'm happy to say that everything started working fine after a few hours.

If you're having some lag issues, I'd recommend resetting your router/modem combo. I get that problem occasionally.
Good to know.

Also someone answer my twitter app question!!!!

No one cares about your Twitter app preference, fam. Just search twitter in the play store, download a few that look interesting, uninstall the bad ones, then keep looking if you don't find what you want. It's not hard. You don't have to ask a forum of strangers for their opinion before trying something out on your own.

'Cause.

'Cause we've gone over Twitter apps in this thread already, hundreds of pages ago.

'Cause in addition to this thread, there are tens of "What app are you using" threads that you could look at.

'Cause you can literally open the play store RIGHT NOW, tap on an app, look at the screen previews, and find what you're looking for.

'Cause no one cares you want an app that you can more easily screencap for your lulz. If we wanted to see your tweets we'd check your twitter profile.

Just 'cause, man.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But why
I just use tweetcaster. I dont know any obscure ones  
ohwell.gif

Nobody?
Delete it and download 8sms or Textra and you'll be alright
With Textra and receiving MMS do you notice they come in blurry or distorted?

For twitter apps I just rotate between a few. When one acts up I go to the next for a while. Twicca, Carbon and now Fenix which I'm really liking the most.

Last edited:
Looks like I missed the showbox train :-(

Won't load for me period. Get a "Check internet connection" notice every time I open it.

Nah...it was an option in Aroma installer though but I didn't select it.
I'm sure you've tried uninstalling and re install, but if not, try that and make sure you have the latest version. Maybe clear data for the app, reboot, and run again. Hope that helps.

I'm sure you've tried uninstalling and re install, but if not, try that and make sure you have the latest version. Maybe clear data for the app, reboot, and run again. Hope that helps.

I'm re-installing the ROM (just wiped cache/davlik) to make sure adfree isn't installed.

EDIT: nope still doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom