Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
about to order right now off playstore.

just trying to decide between red or black.

thats a bright bright red though :lol: prolly go with black

That red :smokin

Last edited:
How does it feel 
nerd.gif

If I did order another one I'd probably get the red one just to be different 
laugh.gif

The shininess from the protector makes your N5 look like a female's wallet

Don't really take it out without a case anyways I usually use a spigen neo hybrid so it don't matter just had it out now cause I'm in the house lol.

Last edited:
I've been on Android for almost 2 weeks now and deactivated my iMessages 3 days before switching. I've called up Apple to confirm that my number is no longer associated with iMessages. I'm still having problems with people with iPhones, they took away the option of long holding on a message to send as SMS??? :smh: Anyway looks like I'll just have to change my phone number.

Hi I'm going overseas for a few weeks, I'm on tmo, the person I spoke to said to dial #rof# to turn off roaming or something like that, how do I have my HTC one to where I only have WiFi on, when available? Thanks

I've been on Android for almost 2 weeks now and deactivated my iMessages 3 days before switching. I've called up Apple to confirm that my number is no longer associated with iMessages. I'm still having problems with people with iPhones, they took away the option of long holding on a message to send as SMS??? :smh: Anyway looks like I'll just have to change my phone number.
Mad weird.. Only times I've ha issues was the first time cause I never checked to turn it off.. Now when I switch iPhone to an android I just uncheck imessage then I'm good. I don't have it activated on 20 different devices either. I know folks got their iPad/MacBook all hooked up under the same account.

Hi I'm going overseas for a few weeks, I'm on tmo, the person I spoke to said to dial #rof# to turn off roaming or something like that, how do I have my HTC one to where I only have WiFi on, when available? Thanks

turn off data roaming.

Mad weird.. Only times I've ha issues was the first time cause I never checked to turn it off.. Now when I switch iPhone to an android I just uncheck imessage then I'm good. I don't have it activated on 20 different devices either. I know folks got their iPad/MacBook all hooked up under the same account.

I have my emails linked to Imessage on the Mac, but for sure my numbers off let me try to disable them too

Yea but your rooted so you should be able to do it. I have kit Kat and can do I.

Try moving another file. Download root checker to make sure your rooted

I'm a Dev... I root all my devices the first day. :lol:

Hey, didnt you ignore me for calling out the inconsistencies of your life story, as told on NT? :lol:

Edit: nothing to see here :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm a Dev... I root all my devices the first day. :lol:

Hey, didnt you ignore me for calling out the inconsistencies of your life story, as told on NT? :lol:

Edit: nothing to see here :nerd:

Hey bro, do you have showbox running on your device?

im on the mahdi sound beta and its running smooth on the official KK baseband
so are you saying that after flashing Madhi you can flash the official KK baseband and it works great?
yeah mahdi updated to the leaked kit kat kernel so you HAVE to use it

i flashed cloudys KK baseband

works with beta 4 or the soundtest version (i recommend the soundtest version because it fixes the call echo)

edit: beta 5 will drop today with the sound fix

Last edited:
I know we've discussed the OnePlus One a few times here, but has anyone seen the packaging? I'm kinda feeling this thin box ( | | ), definitely have a thing for good package design.

Also, has anyone heard any solid details about the Motorola event in London on May 13th? I know they're talking about a budget Moto E and the Moto X+1.

I'm definitely curious about the latter, given that I heard the original Moto X was pretty cool.

Really thinking about copping an m8 threw this sprint easy offer deal they got going. would be 28 a month. that black and gold one they got is fire 
smokin.gif

yeah mahdi updated to the leaked kit kat kernel so you HAVE to use it
i flashed cloudys KK baseband

works with beta 4 or the soundtest version (i recommend the soundtest version because it fixes the call echo)

edit: beta 5 will drop today with the sound fix
Does it have the OK Google Voice command?

Link me to the baseband needed. I downloaded the official VS980 KK baseband but not sure if that will work. Also the ROM ...

Back
Top Bottom