• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to everyone in here who dropped knowledge about chromecast, and avia in the last twenty or so pages. Picked one up today at best buy. Thing is amazing. Have showbox running on the living room TV as I type this.

Last edited:
Lol i think he was takin ur side luck. No company makes nore money than apple. That should tell u all u need to know... Same or lesser conponents. More price

The market share comment was to show u that aapl isnt RIP'ing anyone. Severalll android companies r thrivinggg

Device is Nexus 5. I typically bounce between Sensonic and Carbon, but I've tried just about every ROM at least once (outside of Linaro builds
sick.gif
)
 O yea while your posting

Everyone arent broke like you. I was gone and didnt even notice that thread before it got locked but whatever   nice try..

IM done proving stuff to you.Your broke and salty G. Quit being a groupie. If you say sorry daddy, I might give you a job, maybe you can run some kiddie scripts for me

HOPE OFF MY MEAT!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone in here who dropped knowledge about chromecast, and avia in the last twenty or so pages. Picked one up today at best buy. Thing is amazing. Have showbox running on the living room TV as I type this.
Im thinking rather to get miracast USB or chrome adapter

Any of you guys familiar with Adb? I'm on a galaxy s4 trying to use it to force move apps to my sd card but I can't get it to work

@Superb

Oh damn ... That's not even the same account you showed last time. I guess when you have deep pockets you have multiple accounts huh? USAA account??? How you get with a back like USAA? You was also prior military b? Damn ... You are a real life Forest Gump ...

Last edited:
 O yea while your posting

Everyone arent broke like you. I was gone and didnt even notice that thread before it got locked but whatever  nice try..

IM done proving stuff to you.Your broke and salty G. Quit being a groupie. If you say sorry daddy, I might give you a job, maybe you can run some kiddie scripts for me

HOPE OFF MY MEAT!!!!

Why does transaction history say May 12 2014?????????

Lol i think he was takin ur side luck. No company makes nore money than apple. That should tell u all u need to know... Same or lesser conponents. More price

The market share comment was to show u that aapl isnt RIP'ing anyone. Severalll android companies r thrivinggg
Well Samsung handset division beat Apple out last year

And it makes clearer why Apple has been so aggressively pursuing Samsung over all those patent violation allegations. They knew they had come up against a viable competitor and something needed to be done.

Apple handset division is falling off.Lots of people moving to android. If apple doesnt come out with a good  phone for once its a wrap

Apple fans on Monday poured cold water on recent research that showed Samsung had stolen Apple's crown as the world's most profitable mobile handset vendor.

Research firm Strategy Analytics said on Friday that Samsung's operating profit for its handset division stood at $5.2 billion in the second quarter, topping Apple's estimated iPhone profit of $4.6 billion. This marked the first time the Korean firm has overtaken its U.S. rival.

Samsung smartphone shipments, however,  grew 60% year over year compared to Apple’s 6.6%.

“Samsung” has more sales than “Apple” the Net Profit’s and Profit Margin’s are less than APPLE. Hence we can conclude that Samsung is following “REVENUE MAXIMIZATION” concept and where as APPLE is following “PROFIT MAXIMIZATION” concept and earning huge profits than Samsung

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom