• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NT geniuses. I've had this issue with both LG devices I've owned. Currently I'm using a stock LG G2 with Tmobile as my carrier. I've tried everything I can search and nothing fixes this issue with my group text. I'm beginning to lose faith with this app. I've have encountered this issue with textra as well. Any help would be much appreciated.

NT geniuses. I've had this issue with both LG devices I've owned. Currently I'm using a stock LG G2 with Tmobile as my carrier. I've tried everything I can search and nothing fixes this issue with my group text. I'm beginning to lose faith with this app. I've have encountered this issue with textra as well. Any help would be much appreciated.

Make sure you have the correct MMS field in your APN settings.

Make sure you have the correct MMS field in your APN settings.

The same thing happens to me from time to time. I figured it was because I was in a place with a spotty signal.

I guess I need to fix my APN too.

How and where do I check for the correct APN and mms fields? @Yeah

You're T-Mobile right? Not prepaid or anything? https://t-mobile.jive-mobile.com/#jive-discussion?content=/api/core/v2/discussions/57886

Go to Settings > Mobile networks > Access point names; then tap the correct one (will probably be the one selected) and enter the settings. MAKE SURE YOU TAP THE SETTINGS BUTTON AND TAP SAVE.

Try it again with Textra or something (hangouts isn't good with MMS)

The same thing happens to me from time to time. I figured it was because I was in a place with a spotty signal.

I guess I need to fix my APN too.

That also happens. Just try long pressing the message and downloading it again if it only happens occasionally

Last edited:
If they ever managed to enable aws on the black m7 im downgrading with no hesitation 

Beats is overrated as hell. The M8s DAC and equalizer is way better through headphones. Plus the Harman Kardon feature is software based if u want to flash that on your M8

Copped myself a G2 to hold me over until my upgrade in November. I'm in love with my HTC One but the battery life is trash and I'm not really trying to carry a charger with me everywhere I go.

Thinking about copping an android phone to use as a backup to my iPhone. Between the g2 and the s4 which one is the best bang for the $$?. Like I said it's just a backup

Just got my replacement G2 in mail today, my screen cracked friday on my old one smh.

Sell you this one after that OnePlus One drops... I will be copping that and getting rid of my G2!

I dont think you can just make it say "4 unread" messages. I assumed unchecking "show contact" would do that.

BTW: What dont you want your sidechick to see? :nerd:  
side chick sees the message...

Asks who it is...

I say "friend"...eave it at that.

Main chick? I don't even pick up my phone around her. :lol:

Im a simple person mayne. I dont let money get the best of me.. i remember I had like 200k in my bank still driving my 99 Monte Carlo back in 2005 or so. I only have to pair of shoes. My timbs and my  air maxes. Too cheap and lazy to go out and buy some more.Might of fact I dont even care lol  Rock the same  few pants every day.. Now if I go out to a club or bar I might stunt and dress up but most of time I dont.

My life is to hetic now to worry about the small stuff, Im trying to lay my foundation

I also made 80k in 3 months thanks to the wholesale thread here, thanks to the Op for starting that thread and paid off my second mortage on my 3500 sq foot home

Yea everybody always wonder about me because I dont really buy the expensive things, that is how I keep money in my pocket.

The best ting is I can continue to work my part time  $22 a hour part time gig and do mu hustle and businesses on the side. I will never work full-time for someone else again in my life.. heck im quiting my part time gig as soon as I find my social life again LOL

damn 80k in 3 months an this was back in march and you made 90k in 5 months you recently said

Just read this about the OnePlus:

OnePlus One FCC visit brings good news
Under: Mobile Phones
Date: May 12th, 2014
The Android smartphone market has been treated to a new player for 2014 that is certainly giving many fans of the platform something to think about. Now an OnePlus One FCC visit brings some good news.

We have covered the OnePlus One quite a lot recently an all our previous articles can be found here, but now we have news that the device has paid a visit to the FCC. This approval by the body has revealed the handsets user manual, which has in turn revealed the device will offer support for microSD cards up to 32GB.

This may lead to more consumers looking to pick up the cheaper 16GB version that will cost $299, although it has to be remembered the 64GB version is priced at only $349. Whatever model you decide to choose it is always nice to have microSD card support even though sometimes not everything can be stored on this type of storage.

Are you pleased by this news?

Source: FCC via Phone Arena.

microsd slot now 8)
64gb + 32gb memory card here I come baby :smokin

Just read this about the OnePlus:

OnePlus One FCC visit brings good news
Under: Mobile Phones
Date: May 12th, 2014
The Android smartphone market has been treated to a new player for 2014 that is certainly giving many fans of the platform something to think about. Now an OnePlus One FCC visit brings some good news.

We have covered the OnePlus One quite a lot recently an all our previous articles can be found here, but now we have news that the device has paid a visit to the FCC. This approval by the body has revealed the handsets user manual, which has in turn revealed the device will offer support for microSD cards up to 32GB.

This may lead to more consumers looking to pick up the cheaper 16GB version that will cost $299, although it has to be remembered the 64GB version is priced at only $349. Whatever model you decide to choose it is always nice to have microSD card support even though sometimes not everything can be stored on this type of storage.

Are you pleased by this news?

Source: FCC via Phone Arena.

microsd slot now 8)
64gb + 32gb memory card here I come baby :smokin
is that $299 off contract?

Is so, I'm flipping this nexus 5 tomorrow.

That's great news 
pimp.gif

I don't agree with the part where he said it may lead consumers to buy the 299 16gb model.. just to spend money for a 32gb sd and still not have 64gb of storage.. what's the point. If people buy the 16gb model it's cause they don't care for memory.

Anyway.. 64gb OnePlus my body is ready

@Fontaine  yup no contract

Last edited:
To the NT'ers who have the Galaxy S4...

it keeps saying that I have No Sim card when I have on in my phone?

the hell is going on?

Perhaps you need a new SIM.. otherwise I'd just take it to the store and tell em, see what they can do about it.

Also are you on AT&T 
nerd.gif
 my phone randomly said no sim, I had to take it out and put it back in for it to work again..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom