• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're T-Mobile right? Not prepaid or anything? https://t-mobile.jive-mobile.com/#jive-discussion?content=/api/core/v2/discussions/57886

Go to Settings > Mobile networks > Access point names; then tap the correct one (will probably be the one selected) and enter the settings. MAKE SURE YOU TAP THE SETTINGS BUTTON AND TAP SAVE.

Try it again with Textra or something (hangouts isn't good with MMS)
That also happens. Just try long pressing the message and downloading it again if it only happens occasionally
I adjusted APN settings hopefully that works.I've tickered with them before with no luck. Hopefully textra works.

Sup Fam idk if this is the right place to ask but I need to unlock an Att iPhone for my mother ( she went the iPhone way after owning the one x :smh: ) . Is there legit websites where I can unlock this phone? Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:
Isn't the one plus going to be limited or something?

Yea, invite only system at first smh. But says those who get invite can invite others to buy.
I just signed up on their website.. Shall see.

More of us that sign up, better our chances to invite each other..

Just read this about the OnePlus:

OnePlus One FCC visit brings good news
Under: Mobile Phones
Date: May 12th, 2014
The Android smartphone market has been treated to a new player for 2014 that is certainly giving many fans of the platform something to think about. Now an OnePlus One FCC visit brings some good news.

We have covered the OnePlus One quite a lot recently an all our previous articles can be found here, but now we have news that the device has paid a visit to the FCC. This approval by the body has revealed the handsets user manual, which has in turn revealed the device will offer support for microSD cards up to 32GB.

This may lead to more consumers looking to pick up the cheaper 16GB version that will cost $299, although it has to be remembered the 64GB version is priced at only $349. Whatever model you decide to choose it is always nice to have microSD card support even though sometimes not everything can be stored on this type of storage.

Are you pleased by this news?

Source: FCC via Phone Arena.

microsd slot now 8)
64gb + 32gb memory card here I come baby :smokin
No SD card slot bro, FCC error

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/0...one-does-not-have-a-secret-microsd-card-slot/

30xitxe.gif

:smh:

I'll still be waiting on that 64gb tho

Main chick? I don't even pick up my phone around her. :lol:

:lol: :smh:

Sup Fam idk if this is the right place to ask but I need to unlock an Att iPhone for my mother ( she went the iPhone way after owning the one x :smh: ) . Is there legit websites where I can unlock this phone? Thanks in advanced.

Contact AT&T and they'll unlock it for free, assuming you didn't just buy the iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom