Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tets- posted my guide
pimp.gif

I need to switch my icons up today.

Still trying to get this icon situation figured out... I opened the zip on the computer and there's two folders in it, one called data and another called META-INF... Which am I supposed to drag to the SD card?

Still trying to get this icon situation figured out... I opened the zip on the computer and there's two folders in it, one called data and another called META-INF... Which am I supposed to drag to the SD card?

dont open the zip.

go into your downloads and look for what you downloaded and drag that into you sd card

dont open the zip.

go into your downloads and look for what you downloaded and drag that into you sd card

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Game Time x Game Time Plus x League Pass
pimp.gif
The League Pass part doesnt work right now. Thats what I posted about yesterday. Only the Gametime Plus features work right now. But im sure its getting worked on

pimp.gif
The League Pass part doesnt work right now. Thats what I posted about yesterday. Only the Gametime Plus features work right now. But im sure its getting worked on

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

pimp.gif
When I clicked on the League Pass it took me straight to Game Time.  I was able to watch highlights from some games.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

pimp.gif
When I clicked on the League Pass it took me straight to Game Time.  I was able to watch highlights from some games.

Using kings kernel cfs #11 on fresh Rom this !$#$ is pretty fast you can over clock to the max now without your phone going crazy Ill let Yall know about battery life later...then I'm going to try the bfs version

Using kings kernel cfs #11 on fresh Rom this !$#$ is pretty fast you can over clock to the max now without your phone going crazy Ill let Yall know about battery life later...then I'm going to try the bfs version

Back
Top Bottom