• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What games are you guys playing on your phones? I always like to keep at least one game in rotation for those bored moments.
Why you dont just carry your 3ds around with you. I know you got that free carrying pouch
I used to do that, but I dont have any new games right now. But when Smash comes out.....
devil.gif

Curious, what you guys miss about it? I still have and love mine but a few a people here hated the battery life and dumped theirs.

I get about 345-4hrs OST on mine and thats good enough for me. But I may upgrade to N6 if the specs are on point
How are you getting 3:45-4hrs OST? I get about an hour less. I have PA + franco kernel.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Forget which ROM I was using but I got 3-4 OST on the regular with the N5.. more than enough.
I run stock with Franco Kernel underclocked.

Just got my s5... what's the best free nintendo DS emulator?

I'll take recommendation a for gba too.

Not really feeling the current ones I got

You guys here about OnePlus Watch?

http://bgr.com/2014/07/31/onewatch-smartwatch-for-oneplus-one/

I swear if I don't have an invite in a couple weeks, I am just giving up on this phone. They are finally cranking up invites a little bit, but I think they missed their best chance to fully capitalize like they could have.

@memphisboi55 I see your SN over there on the 1+ forums. How has your luck been over there? Ironically I saw someone with the Methodical avatar pic in the same thread and almost thought it was him for a minute
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Yah I be on there lurking and getting my post count up lol, I finally got
an invite last week!!
It might be meth tho... #nttakeover o_o

You guys here about OnePlus Watch?

http://bgr.com/2014/07/31/onewatch-smartwatch-for-oneplus-one/

I swear if I don't have an invite in a couple weeks, I am just giving up on this phone. They are finally cranking up invites a little bit, but I think they missed their best chance to fully capitalize like they could have.

@memphisboi55
I see your SN over there on the 1+ forums. How has your luck been over there? Ironically I saw someone with the Methodical avatar pic in the same thread and almost thought it was him for a minute :lol

8o

They blew it. All that hype and, for months, nothing. I'm waiting for the next Nexus announcement before I make my next purchase.

Read earlier that the Google now launcher is now compatible with my device (m8) so downloaded it and so far it's working great compared to when I tried it back in may! I'm pumped as I hated how the stock sense launcher looked

Back
Top Bottom