Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
been using the oneplusone and it is an awesome phone

nothing will ever beat the fluidity or smoothness of the nexus 5 though 
mean.gif

My wife dropped and crack the LG G2 to the point it was unresponsive. Took her to the store and she said HTC or LG. Got her the M8 ... Nice phone but the screen is sensitive as F. Any little contact on the screen and the phone records a gesture.

[h1]Samsung sends out UNPACKED invites for September 3[/h1]
04 August, 2014 | Comments (7)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroid

Mark your calendars folks, the Samsung UNPACKED event is officially scheduled for September 3. The show will start pretty early on, 14:00 local time, but we'll be on site ready to report on all the new gadgets.

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4  will undoubtedly be the biggest attraction at the show. According to rumors it will have a 5.7" QHD Super AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 805 chipset or an Exynos 5 Octa (probably region-dependent), a 16MP camera (perhaps by Sony, not an ISOCELL) and a pile of new features. Aretinal scanner? An ultraviolet light sensor?

Invitation to Samsung UNPACKED for IFA 2014

Another possible guest is the Samsung Galaxy Alpha  though IFA is the traditional home of Galaxy Note announcements and the flagship phablet might not want to share the spotlight.

Wearables are a likely talking point – Samsung is betting big on the new smartwatch segment – but it's anyone's guess if we'll see round smartwatches  or just a reminder of Samsung's products so far.

Source

[h1]A set of photos shows Samsung Galaxy Alpha in its full glory[/h1]
04 August, 2014 | Comments (65)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroid

A new set of Samsung Galaxy Alpha photos has appeared online. The phone is shown in its full glory, with the screen on as well as its metal sides. This isn't the first time  the phone has  leaked out. However, it's the first time we see it in white.

As far as specifications go, the phone is confirmed to pack a 720p display and a 12MP camera at the back. We've seen the phone with its back cover off, confirming the battery will be user-replaceable, but sadly it comes with no expandable storage. The internal storage of the Galaxy Alpha is reported at 32GB in addition to a 2MP front-facing camera.

Under the hood, the Galaxy Alpha is said to come with a Samsung-made Exynos chipset. More specifically, it's the Exynos 5433, which scored higher than the Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 as per benchmark results from last month.

Here's the phone from each side. You can see the cool metal design that Samsung has come up. The sides have wedges on the top and bottom, which should make it more comfortable to hold.

Rumor has it the phone is going to be announced on August 13.

The hardware looks to be pretty nice. I still don't know why the chose a 720p panel though. For the premium they are going to charge, 3 gigs of ram would have been nice too .

im so glad i switch over from my N5 to M8, dat battery life is crazy on the M8 .... unplugged it on 7:00am Saturday didnt charge it til 8pm Sunday at 3% ...
pimp.gif
, i was reading it will only get better the more i use my phone ...

Da note 4 tho... Birdman hand rub

maybe its me but I feel it would be "better" if they just release the S phones and Notes at the same time, the Galaxy S Phones to me always seem to be last yrs Note in a smaller body. The last Good non note imo was the GS3, that phone literally shook things up, the S4 and S5 were garbage, literally forgettable.

New Textra update is terrible.
That new pop up window thing? I didnt like it at first but I'm somewhat getting used to it.

My battery life has inexplicably gotten bad again. I was pulling 4 hours of OST until last week now its around 3-3.5 hours. IDK what gives.

Back
Top Bottom