• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting choices coming for me Oct 1st. M8 Prime? i6? N4?

And if that Prime is real :wow:

And does anyone have solid info on the N4?

Bruh if those prime Rumors are real and they don't take shortcuts to get to them it will be the best Android phone ever made

Its a whole system theme on Mahdi ROM. Its the exact same theme engine from the One plus One

Im on this rom too but whats the name of that theme?

Yo, wth just happened. I called Sprint this morning to take care of my past due bill & by the end of the call I had a Samsung tablet on the way. I didn't even know what model it was, but for $10 a month, free shipping, no activation fee & the device itself being free, I said what the heck.

If it doesn't wow me when I get it, it's definitely going back.

Yo, wth just happened. I called Sprint this morning to take care of my past due bill & by the end of the call I had a Samsung tablet on the way. I didn't even know what model it was, but for $10 a month, free shipping, no activation fee & the device itself being free, I said what the heck.

If it doesn't wow me when I get it, it's definitely going back.
how many months of a plan for a tablet?

Whats the cheapest LTE Android device for Tmobile? Looking to cop a back up phone while I sell my 5S and wait and see all the new phones that drop soon. I would think maybe the Sony Xperia Z?

Da hail is wrong with your nexus 5?
roll.gif
My OST has dropped from 4 hours to 2 and a half in the last two weeks. No clue whats going on and I dont want to go through the effort of reflashing everything.

Da hail is wrong with your nexus 5?
roll.gif
Exactly why I ain't bout that sealed battery life long term
laugh.gif

When I had a new Nexus I got 18-22 hrs with 3.5-4 ost
Yeah this might be the last Nexus I buy and I love them. Battery life has climbed the list to being my #1 concern with phones and this + the lack of removeable batteries is basically a deal breaker.

Whats the cheapest LTE Android device for Tmobile? Looking to cop a back up phone while I sell my 5S and wait and see all the new phones that drop soon. I would think maybe the Sony Xperia Z?
moto G i believe unlocked for $220, I believe it only comes in 8GB tho

I get about 10-12 hours on my N5. I use DU Battery Saver and make profiles with certain settings to maximize my battery

with Battery Saver app and everything set to battery saving mode, my N5 wasn't getting that great of a battery life...i was reading not every N5 battery life is the same ....which suck cuz i like the N5 but dat battery life killed it for me, made the switch to M8 and never looked back, currently rocking stock Sense 6.0 and i don't see i need to root and install custom rom yet ....does the job

the reason I got my N5 was cause I was tired of trying to get the best phone out and then in a few months the next best phone comes out. i paid  20 for this N5 and i'm happy.

But I will say I want the best tablet out which to me is the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 which I cannot wait to get

Back
Top Bottom