• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by CJ003

im looking to get reid of my iPhone and get an Android. the iPhone 4's reception is just pathetic. I'm thinking of getting the Droid X. im looking to go w/ Att&T or Verizon. is there a droid that is coming out that is better than the Droid X in the next month or two. i can wait if something is.

AT&T really isn't an option they have a couple lower end android phones coming out soon 

Incredible is better than the Droid X

Incredible is not better. Explain how.

Any way to update my Samsung Moments firmware to 2.1 or 2.2 without bringing it to the service center? Im still on 1.5
smh.gif

Any way to update my Samsung Moments firmware to 2.1 or 2.2 without bringing it to the service center? Im still on 1.5
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

im looking to get reid of my iPhone and get an Android. the iPhone 4's reception is just pathetic. I'm thinking of getting the Droid X. im looking to go w/ Att&T or Verizon. is there a droid that is coming out that is better than the Droid X in the next month or two. i can wait if something is.

AT&T really isn't an option they have a couple lower end android phones coming out soon 

The oMAP processor in the Motorola Droids are better than the snapdragons in HTC 's. What it come down to is whether you prefer sense UI or motoblur. If the Droid x didn't have blur and was vanilla OS like the original droid, it would be the ultimate device.

The oMAP processor in the Motorola Droids are better than the snapdragons in HTC 's. What it come down to is whether you prefer sense UI or motoblur. If the Droid x didn't have blur and was vanilla OS like the original droid, it would be the ultimate device.

Mad my ota update is still trying to force it's way onto my droid 1. Guess its time for a new rom flash and theme.

Mad my ota update is still trying to force it's way onto my droid 1. Guess its time for a new rom flash and theme.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Has the Road Sms text app been extracted from the Galaxy S series phones? I'm looking for, nothing...
Yeah, I have it, works great on the Evo.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Has the Road Sms text app been extracted from the Galaxy S series phones? I'm looking for, nothing...
Yeah, I have it, works great on the Evo.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Originally Posted by AJChick23

$350 brand new off contract..craigslist. I didn't want to use my upgrade..

that's a great deal
i wouldn't think twice if i saw it for that price
yep I couldnt pass that deal up.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Originally Posted by AJChick23

$350 brand new off contract..craigslist. I didn't want to use my upgrade..

that's a great deal
i wouldn't think twice if i saw it for that price
yep I couldnt pass that deal up.

Back
Top Bottom