• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's like my Note 4 can hear me when I say I want to get rid of it. Because it's been butter the last few days.

Last edited:
Updated the Nexus 7 and Nexus 5 to Lollipop. Vast improvement over KitKat in my opinion.

New Messaging app is :pimp: as well

Obligatory screenshots:

For those who are going to make the switch, be sure to use the BETA version of Titanium Backup. The version from the market WILL NOT WORK WITH Lollipop, even when Superuser is installed correctly.

*File came directly from here, just put it in a .zip. https://twitter.com/titaniumbackup Distributing this only for educational purposes.
[ATTACHMENT=8317]TitaniumBackup_6.2.0-test6_r343_Market.zip (4,600k. zip file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
right right i do remember reading about them having a regular messenger app aside from hangouts, which makes no damn sense since they tried pushing hangouts so hard on everyone 

google got too much money 

I think it's most disappointing feature is the battery. To give some pretty solid devices for the low, compared to the competition, then come out with a premium price device that still struggles with them same issue as its predecessor is.....disappointing

Man those N6 reviews :smh: Got me wishing I didn't sell my OPO.

Going to wait a few weeks and see if any updates come out to fix some of the issues, probably still end up getting it no matter what, there aren't any other phones out that I want atm

Google can't decide whether they want Hangouts to be the stock messaging app or not :lol:

Personally I've moved back to Textra and haven't looked back :pimp:

Last edited:
I dumped it after 10 minutes.
laugh.gif
 Not enough customizations for my liking. I did like the quick pic feature though. Back to Textra...

Last edited:
Google can't decide whether they want Hangouts to be the stock messaging app or not
laugh.gif

Personally I've moved back to Textra and haven't looked back
pimp.gif

I dumped it after 10 minutes.
laugh.gif
 Not enough customizations for my liking. I did like the quick pic feature though. Back to Textra...
TEXTRA IS THE APP OF THE YEAR

Pushbullet is a VERY close second.

Anyone else flash cyanogenmod on their VS985??? So god damn smooth. I fell back in love with my G3. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Anyone able to help?
My chromecast was working fine and tried using it today and asked me to setup again, entered password and keeps saying cannot connect, check your password. But my password is right cos all my other devices are still connected

There isn't one yet.

Got impatient to just flashed Lollipop myself for the Nexus 7. Hope xposed gets working soon.

******* amazing.

Last edited:
I flashed a stock rom, but now I cant download anything. Pics, APKs, nothing. I've reflashed it 3 times already same issues. I'm also flashing a Radio and Franco Kernel if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom