• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it isn't butter i have to admit, although i prefer it to last gen android. there is some lag here and there. def with maps. i think they need to put in more work in software optimization. apple has been doing that for years with iOS with like half the specs....and you'd really wouldn't get lag. nexus 5 is more than capable of handling this software...google just needs to step it up, cuz as it stands now the iphone 6, gs5, and maybe nexus 6 performs better than than my n5 with 5.0...

Cause KitKat was made with lower end specs in mind. That's why older phones can run it

I doubt lollipop is the same

i doubt lollipop is no more powerful than ios 7 or 8 honestly. graphically and in terms of operations...u know, what you can do with it. nexus 5 i think is more powerful than iphone 5 no? :nerd:

My nexus 5 battery life today with WiFi and GPS turned off.

Any of the bros in here have experience with Fire HD 7? Just bought a 16GB last night for $100 really debating if I should keep it or cancel. Any input is appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving bros.

I got it two years ago, currently have the 8.9 HDX but the 7 is really nice. Still great to use now. Feel free to sideload the majority of the major social media apps. Main/obvious drawback is no solid access to Google play without rooting. That only effects apps that require Google play to be installed. Overall a superb device

I think GPS being on is what's killing my battery for the N5, im gonna turn it off tomorrow and test my on screen time

Part of my nexus 4 screen is randomly no longer responsive...guess I'll get in on the Moto x cyber Monday deal.

I got it two years ago, currently have the 8.9 HDX but the 7 is really nice. Still great to use now. Feel free to sideload the majority of the major social media apps. Main/obvious drawback is no solid access to Google play without rooting. That only effects apps that require Google play to be installed. Overall a superb device

Thanks, I've been reading more while I wait for the device. Can't wait to start tinkering. Seems like a good deal.

took the screen protector off of my note 4, just going 100% natural now. Might cop a case and a Steelie car mount tomorrow. don't want to stick the button on the back of the actual phone.

Apparantly I have too much **** on my phone. Been messing around with my G3 for the last 30 minutes and can't remember how to put the current outside temperature in the statusbar?

I think GPS being on is what's killing my battery for the N5, im gonna turn it off tomorrow and test my on screen time

i think gps automatically turns off when not in use right? :nerd:

Right it doesnt turn off but goes in standby mode until a app uses it

But it seems google is constantly using your gps without you knowing it. For example google now can tell how you many miles you walked in a certain month. Physically turning off the gps is better than leaving it on in the background

Back
Top Bottom