• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just hit 7 hours OST :x god I love this phone man

Last edited:
Bought them from the Slickdeals for $35 and didn't realize they were the kind for iPhone. The volume buttons don't even work on my phone :lol:

s4aII works perfectly fine for me. Will be scooping a couple of those 8 dollar joints. Also just scooped the 4 on black friday. Looking forward to tinkering with it and fixing it up

Last edited:
Yup, just about to post that. $140 off the price of an unlocked Moto X 2014

Got my email code, I'll likely be purchasing my Moto X soon.

Yup at that price I'll save myself from going the Verizon Edge Route and just wait for my upgrade next year! PUMPED!
:pimp:

Is it trash? Or just not the greatest?

Wireless charging isn't important to me, I'm sure it's convenient but by no means a dealbreaker.

I'd love to have a beast battery like the Droid Turbo, but other than that, it seems to have everything I'd want and need, at a pretty good price too.

Copped an aluratek Bluetooth adapter from best buy for about 30. Easy to use and I'm satisfied with the performance. Plugs into the aux port in your car/sterio.

No Lollipop yet for my G3..
Still finding chromecast to be the best spent money all year. So many apps are supported now I never leave the couch :lol:

Looking forward to this sprint G3 update today. Its suppose to fix the aux cable issue that's been driving me nuts. Hasn't gone live yet(for me anyway). It supposedly revert your phone to being unrooted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom