• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
moto x feels good in hand, and it's deceivingly small, meaning the frame size makes it seem little, but the screen is bigger than the s5.

3 weeks with the note 4 and I don't think i'll ever leave this series of devices. too much win.

Never heard of it..only heard of the gap nonsense. Unless its super common I wouldn't worry about it. Stupid just like the 6+ bendgate issue..don't even hear about it nowadays.

But white phones >> the only exception is the white n5 :x that ***** was an Oreo should have went full with jt

Last edited:
Imagine if the M8 had a camera that rivaled the Note 4? Or even the Note 3? It would be a warp and a tarp.

Yea and smaller bezels/bigger screen. This thing is still snappy as hell but the height to screen ratio kills me and obviously the camera

Yeah I guess after some time the paint starts to fade a little off of the Note 4. And the metal chips kind of easy as well

People are also saying that you have to be careful about what case you get because some of the more snug ones are scratching the metal when being put on/taken off over a period of time.

Seems like it is alright just not quite as durable as you think (long term wise). Just be careful

Yea and smaller bezels/bigger screen. This thing is still snappy as hell but the height to screen ratio kills me and obviously the camera

I never seen a issue with the camera. I mean it can be improved but it's not no where as bad as people say it is

Plus there are apps like camera +, that makes good use of the camera and take better pics

Or one could flash Josh 4k camera mod

Last edited:
Retiring from #teamnaked :lol:

Broke too many phone..next phone I get gonna be in a case :smh:

Thinking of the N4 or 6+ at the moment..n6 and its battery can kick rocks.

Last edited:
I ultimately couldn't go with the Note 4 and stuck with the 6+

I was SICK trying to decide :lol:

I watched Flossy Carter's hour long Note 4 review on YouTube :lol:. Dude is SILLY. Anyways, it helped me come to that conclusion.

I think I would grab the Z3 before I grabbed the Note 4 :nerd:

My Note 4 has no gaps or paint chipping. It actually has a little on the upper right hand corner because of this sharp *** metal bumper I use. My case comes in today I can't wait to retire that ****

Basing phone purchases off flossy carters reviews :smh: the note 4 is the god phone period. Screen , feel , camera , development, size , functionality , etc. nothing is a better overall package until the hima/m9 drops at the earliest. Of course it takes a few tweaks out the box to unlock the full potential of the device but what android device doesn't ?

To be fair on all my iPhones I tweak things out the box.. 2 things come to mind.. Turning on reduce motion because it's dumb and eats battery and turn off background refresh apps.

Basing phone purchases off flossy carters reviews :smh: the note 4 is the god phone period. Screen , feel , camera , development, size , functionality , etc. nothing is a better overall package until the hima/m9 drops at the earliest. Of course it takes a few tweaks out the box to unlock the full potential of the device but what android device doesn't ?

Bruh. I didn't say anything bad about the Note 4.

And his HOUR long review was very informative (and in real time). No matter how horrible his production quality is.

And I didn't base my entire decision off of it :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah touchwiz or not Note 4>all.

I don't want to like but it is what it is.

The M8 is my favorite phone though if that makes any sense. Probably just hold on it and the Turbo and try to sell them both for an m9.

To be fair on all my iPhones I tweak things out the box.. 2 things come to mind.. Turning on reduce motion because it's dumb and eats battery and turn off background refresh apps.

Thanks haven't had an iPhone in a while. I turned both of these off. I actually like the look with turning off reduce motion.

Anybody know where I can find a sim adapter locally, do any stores sell them? wanna swap between phones.

I bought mine on amazon..couldn't find any locally. Might be able to find it in one of those chitty cell stores.

NP Jewel I agree it looks better with reduced motion being on..that unlock with all the icons flying in :x I prefer the no animations. And itll save your battery like crazy

Last edited:
Showbox working? :nerd: mine stopped working yest. I cant update it or anything. I have a s5 and the version 2.2 i believe. (Of the app ) i uninstalled it etc and nada

Back
Top Bottom