• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Battery life is the only thing preventing me from getting the s6 edge. I'm getting 6 hours SOT with my note 4 running a blazing fast TouchWiz 5.0 ROM

For some reason i cannot stand 5.0 TW and i like TW and 5.0, they do not match.

Straight up ugly :x :smh:

I'm stuck on 4.4 with Galaxy S6 TW on my N4 :smokin

I will go on the record saying that people are a little OD when it comes to criticizing the M9
laugh.gif

I mean, it IS a dope phone. Especially for the average consumer.
Some people just take these devices too seriously man, almost like sports teams lol.  They end up having personal vendettas against certain devices/manufacturers 
laugh.gif
.  It used to be iOS fans vs Android fans, but after the M8 recieved the accolades it did last year its been iOS vs Every other Android OEM vs HTC
laugh.gif
. People get serious about what others choose to spend their money on 
roll.gif

Some people are taking things too far, but then you have to realize what expectation the M9 had. The M9 is worst than the M8 on alot of things and it's hard to ignore that. It's not hate or personal vendettas, it's just reality. The M9 overall, is a disappointment, from the shotty camera to the overheating. It's not a matter of lofty expectations to meet, it's just they didn't improve in a lot of ways that everyone expected. Comparatively, to other devices, it's a damn good phone. But compared to the M8, it's damn near a side-step and that's utterly disappointing. Anyways, that's my two cents.

I own the s5 and I'm hoping y'all can help me diagnose and resolve an issue I'm having.

Basically, my phone seems to love rebooting when I'm on certain websites. I've googled the issue and there doesn't seem to be a consensus regarding the cause of this automatic reboot in affected s5s.

Anyone privy to what the problem could be? Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
I own the s5 and I'm hoping y'all can help me diagnose and resolve an issue I'm having.

Basically, my phone seems to love rebooting when I'm on certain websites. I've googled the issue and there doesn't seem to be a consensus regarding the cause of this automatic reboot in affected s5s.

Anyone privy to what the problem could be? Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Is it doing it on all browsers or just one? If it's doing it just on one I'd recommend clearing the cache, deleting the app and re-downloading it. Or just don't use that web browser :lol:

If it's doing it on all of them you might need to do a hard reset.

For some reason I remember having this problem on either my EVO or the S3. It stopped eventually though. Not sure how I fixed it.

Is it doing it on all browsers or just one? If it's doing it just on one I'd recommend clearing the cache, deleting the app and re-downloading it. Or just don't use that web browser :lol:

If it's doing it on all of them you might need to do a hard reset.

For some reason I remember having this problem on either my EVO or the S3. It stopped eventually though. Not sure how I fixed it.

It's doing it on all browsers.

The weird thing is that it only happens on certain sites. Of course, one possible "solution" could be to avoid the offending sites; but that doesn't solve anything, really.

There's something wrong and I'd rather figure it out and fix it than just mask over the problem.

I'm open to all ideas as to the potential cause of this bs...:lol:

Some people are taking things too far, but then you have to realize what expectation the M9 had. The M9 is worst than the M8 on alot of things and it's hard to ignore that. It's not hate or personal vendettas, it's just reality. The M9 overall, is a disappointment, from the shotty camera to the overheating. It's not a matter of lofty expectations to meet, it's just they didn't improve in a lot of ways that everyone expected. Comparatively, to other devices, it's a damn good phone. But compared to the M8, it's damn near a side-step and that's utterly disappointing. Anyways, that's my two cents.
I feel you.  And theres nothing wrong with disappointment.  Shoot I was disappointed when it wasnt like the renders.  But im only speaking on the "NT Extremes" lol.  Theres some that equate "not what was expected" to "phone is trash", when thats definitely not the case.

I feel you.  And theres nothing wrong with disappointment.  Shoot I was disappointed when it wasnt like the renders.  But im only speaking on the "NT Extremes" lol.  Theres some that equate "not what was expected" to "phone is trash", when thats definitely not the case.

Lol, smh. It's far from trash. I still think it will sell well too based on the fact that it still looks good and performs well.

And yeah, that render that did not help the situation at all.

I received my Galaxy S6 Edge. It really is a beautiful phone.
What do you think about the display? Finally got to hold an S6 and i6 side by side and I'll be perfectly honest I couldn't really tell the difference display wise from arm's length. 

[COLOR=#red]Yeah the M9 is not trash by any means. I'm actually surprised at the press it's been getting. Definitely not warranted in my opinion.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom