Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the M9+ is official:

HTC_One_M9+_3V_Silver_Blog-Header.jpg

http://blog.htc.com/2015/04/introducing-htc-one-m9-plus/

Most rumors true: 5.2" screen, fingerprint scanner, rear duo camera, China exclusive

Oh and the fingerprint scanner isn't even a button :lol:

This company man.

Now I'm not saying the S6 home button is unique, but why did HTC have to go and make it look exactly like the S6's home button. 
indifferent.gif
most likely space restrictions. they cant have a square because sharp square in between rounded corners of the phone would look stupid. a rounded square would be possible but still look stupid and likely not have enough surface area. rectangle doesnt work because of the sharp angles again. rounded rectangle solves design AND surface area issue... which is why samsung did it first lol. and a circle is just stupid. hence why the iphone has such a huge bezel

not impressed with either S6 when I came back from BB. Hopefully there will be a phone worth copping when I upgrade later this year.

Any Droid device worth mentioning dropping later this year??

not impressed with either S6 when I came back from BB. Hopefully there will be a phone worth copping when I upgrade later this year.

Any Droid device worth mentioning dropping later this year??

Just the usual. LG G4, Moto X, Nexus? Those are the big players at least but theres no rumors on any of them but the G4. Being announced later this month

Just the usual. LG G4, Moto X, Nexus? Those are the big players at least but theres no rumors on any of them but the G4. Being announced later this month

[COLOR=#red]When people say they aren't impressed with the flagships out now it makes me wonder what exactly are they expecting out of a smartphone...I mean that's realistically possible at this point :lol:

That's like a guy looking to buy one of the current hypercars and saying "Just test drove the McLaren P1, not impressed, wonder what's coming out in the next few years". :rofl:[/COLOR]

For a non-stock Android device, the S6 Edge is really nice. I'm using the Google Now Launcher to ease the pain. It's fluid, not Nexus fluid, but fluid nonetheless. The rounded screen makes it feel tiny. The double tap to launch the camera is ******* instant. Brilliant.

The black is blue though. Is blue the new black?

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]When people say they aren't impressed with the flagships out now it makes me wonder what exactly are they expecting out of a smartphone...I mean that's realistically possible at this point :lol:

That's like a guy looking to buy one of the current hypercars and saying "Just test drove the McLaren P1, not impressed, wonder what's coming out in the next few years". :rofl:[/COLOR]

For once, I agree with you..

On another note, has anyone used the Xtreme Guard glass protector? What are your feelings on it? They're running a 90% off sale...

Had the glass screen protector on my G2.  Glass was smoother than the phone's gorilla glass.  Highly recommend tempered glass screen protectors.  No problems with sensitivity either.  

Was waiting for another 90% off XtremeGuard so i can cop for my Z3

Had the glass screen protector on my G2.  Glass was smoother than the phone's gorilla glass.  Highly recommend tempered glass screen protectors.  No problems with sensitivity either.  

Was waiting for another 90% off XtremeGuard so i can cop for my Z3

They got that now. Spring90 is the code i believe if you buy 2 or more. Decided to purchase 2 for the HTC One M9. Came out to be 6 bucks shipped.

When people say they aren't impressed with the flagships out now it makes me wonder what exactly are they expecting out of a smartphone...I mean that's realistically possible at this point
laugh.gif

That's like a guy looking to buy one of the current hypercars and saying "Just test drove the McLaren P1, not impressed, wonder what's coming out in the next few years".
roll.gif
You have to admit that this year's flagships are a step back in some aspects though. It'd be like if Tesla made a new Roadster that goes 0-60 in half the time but can only drive for half an hour. What's the point? The S6 could've been made a couple mm more thick to accommodate a larger battery. M9 could've used OIS. Like there's just small things all across the board that could've easily been implemented to either keep the phones on the same level as the previous years or improve them, but they weren't done. 

Hopefully can refine there software period. Heard stories about the G2 crapping out and the G3 being buggy.
Yea the G2s were hit or miss.  All of my friend's G2s were perfect, but i've heard a few stories from others.  If you had a non crappy G2 (crappy ones were rare anyway) you was in good shape.  The G3 is a different story though.  Had so much potential but I feel like LG took on more hardware than they could handle with that one.  LG just isnt the best with optimizing for hardware (GFlex 2  vs M9 on the same 810 chip for example).
the only real hardware complaint i've had about the g3 is the headphone jack. it's rather noisy when used with headphones and temperamental when used with auxiliary cords to connect to something like a car stereo jack for instance. other than that, it's been smooth sailing in my experience. it's been a great powerhouse of a phone

I think it is time for us all to take a step back from worshiping technology :lol:

Kind of serious though :nerd:

Consumerism in general.

I remember one day I was telling this Russian chick and I was talking about how I'm into phones and laptops and telling her the ones I owned. She literally just responded with "why do you buy that much stuff?" I literally had now sensible answer for her lol.

So the M9+ is official:

HTC_One_M9+_3V_Silver_Blog-Header.jpg

http://blog.htc.com/2015/04/introducing-htc-one-m9-plus/

Most rumors true: 5.2" screen, fingerprint scanner, rear duo camera, China exclusive

Oh and the fingerprint scanner isn't even a button :lol:

This company man.

Now I'm not saying the S6 home button is unique, but why did HTC have to go and make it look exactly like the S6's home button. :stoneface:  

it's a ******* button.

:stoneface: :stoneface:

why did htc make their volume button in the same shape as everyone elses :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom