• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my last two walls
5235645742_4aa00e1832.jpg
5240507435_202d197fed.jpg

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I'll give the Nexus S a shot...I played with the MT4g and G2 and wasn't entirely impressed by either.

Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Samsung sucks but I'm trusting since it's "with Google" they won't slack on firmware updates. 
nerd.gif

Thank God dec.16 is 10 days away..my backup phone wouldnt make it much longer
. . so what are you using?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I'll give the Nexus S a shot...I played with the MT4g and G2 and wasn't entirely impressed by either.

Hopefully it doesn't disappoint. Samsung sucks but I'm trusting since it's "with Google" they won't slack on firmware updates. 
nerd.gif

Thank God dec.16 is 10 days away..my backup phone wouldnt make it much longer
. . so what are you using?

I ran the gingerbread SDK Rom they extracted from the DEV Android website. Overall, the UI is really good, typing on stock keyboard is extremely accurate. Of course certain things were not working but Gingerbread is gonna be extremely responsive one you get ROM devs working on it for your phone.

I ran the gingerbread SDK Rom they extracted from the DEV Android website. Overall, the UI is really good, typing on stock keyboard is extremely accurate. Of course certain things were not working but Gingerbread is gonna be extremely responsive one you get ROM devs working on it for your phone.

About to root my Droid X...Can anybody tell me whats the best root to do for it & steps on how to root it correctly

About to root my Droid X...Can anybody tell me whats the best root to do for it & steps on how to root it correctly

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

pimp.gif

^ Thanks bro. appreciate it,

Btw, can we download Ginger bread on Droid x?

^ Thanks bro. appreciate it,

Btw, can we download Ginger bread on Droid x?

If you’ve been paying attention you’ll know that today was the day that Google officially unveiled their Nexus S handset alongside Android ‘Gingerbread’ 2.3. You’ll also most likely know that the Android 2.3 update was rumored to be going out for the Nexus One leading many to believe that other handsets would be getting it quite soon.

Well today I’m proud to tell you that the Motorola Droid X is getting updated to version 2.3.340. I’m not too proud to tell you that it’s not Android 2.3, but instead a system update. This update brings with it things like preloaded Adobe Flash Player 10.1 and improved Froyo stability. However, the arguably biggest addition to the update is the Madden NFL game that will be preloaded which is reportedly a Droid X exclusive.

If you’ve been paying attention you’ll know that today was the day that Google officially unveiled their Nexus S handset alongside Android ‘Gingerbread’ 2.3. You’ll also most likely know that the Android 2.3 update was rumored to be going out for the Nexus One leading many to believe that other handsets would be getting it quite soon.

Well today I’m proud to tell you that the Motorola Droid X is getting updated to version 2.3.340. I’m not too proud to tell you that it’s not Android 2.3, but instead a system update. This update brings with it things like preloaded Adobe Flash Player 10.1 and improved Froyo stability. However, the arguably biggest addition to the update is the Madden NFL game that will be preloaded which is reportedly a Droid X exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom