• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when i get my android phone whatever it may be in january you guys are all gonna walk me through pimping it out right...

because 30 pages later reading thru this thread still has me like "???"
laugh.gif

when i get my android phone whatever it may be in january you guys are all gonna walk me through pimping it out right...

because 30 pages later reading thru this thread still has me like "???"
laugh.gif

What root options do they have for an Evo on 2.2? I know back then I was trying to root and my phone got stuck half way and wouldn't take any of the normal methods so I just quit, found a way to rollback to stock, then did the 2.2 OTA update which was new at the time and they didn't have a root out for. I just want to root so I can use the wireless tether application

What root options do they have for an Evo on 2.2? I know back then I was trying to root and my phone got stuck half way and wouldn't take any of the normal methods so I just quit, found a way to rollback to stock, then did the 2.2 OTA update which was new at the time and they didn't have a root out for. I just want to root so I can use the wireless tether application

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

unrevoked.com, simplest way to root.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

unrevoked.com, simplest way to root.

Originally Posted by RoOk

About to root my Droid X...Can anybody tell me whats the best root to do for it & steps on how to root it correctly

Also need help rooting Droid X.

Originally Posted by RoOk

About to root my Droid X...Can anybody tell me whats the best root to do for it & steps on how to root it correctly

Also need help rooting Droid X.

it should be in the market, thats where i got it from try searching 'minimalistic text'

Spoiler [+]
5242318352_fc11061e15.jpg
Teaser
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom