• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Lol it is stable. Runs better than the 8.1 I had on it which was no slouch.

I also have Office 2016 preview. Got a stupid good deal for 1TB of OneDrive for 4 years, Office 365 subscription for 4 years, and a 2 year accidental damage warranty all for $100. Having a College ID and .edu email address is the best thing ever [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Lol it is stable. Runs better than the 8.1 I had on it which was no slouch.

I also have Office 2016 preview. Got a stupid good deal for 1TB of OneDrive for 4 years, Office 365 subscription for 4 years, and a 2 year accidental damage warranty all for $100. Having a College ID and .edu email address is the best thing ever [/COLOR]

Stable as in an official stable release and out of preview. I'm sure it runs well now.

Stable as in an official stable release and out of preview. I'm sure it runs well now.

[COLOR=#red]Yes Sir, everything works, even my stylus, which people were complaining about in the early builds. Cortana is working flawlessly as well even without training "her" to your voice. All you do is say "Hey Cortana" and the digital chick waits on your command then executes.I'll upload my vid showing that in action.

I thought i was going to have to reinstall all my programs or at least some of them not work due to Win 10 not being officially released, but to my surprise everything was still there and working flawlessly.

Firefox works great, Spartan Browser is dumb fast, and they let Explorer stay for now. You can dynamically resize the start menu as well. I was honestly expecting a buggy mess lol. Was pleasantly surprised. [/COLOR]

Want to try Windows 10, but I'll wait for a stable RTM and do a clean install then. Should be released really soon (June) anyway.
Like I mentioned, use Classic Shell so you don't have to deal with the Metro UI. Windows 8.1 is FAR from sluggish compared to W7.

Fast Start with an SSD is ridiculous. From power button to log-in screen takes like 3 seconds. Those days of booting up the computer, going to the fridge for a snack, and coming back to still see the Windows boot-up screen are gone.
Will download tonight and try it. My new laptop hangs sometimes(i5) while my old laptop flies through Win7(Core 2) with zero lag.

Is keepchat and snapshare dead? Noticed an update from the thread on XDA about infringement from the developer but wasn't sure if there was another developer out there still working on things secretively.

Is keepchat and snapshare dead? Noticed an update from the thread on XDA about infringement from the developer but wasn't sure if there was another developer out there still working on things secretively.
That explains why I cant write long messages on my snaps anymore 
mean.gif
. Why they hating man

That explains why I cant write long messages on my snaps anymore :smh: . Why they hating man

You updated to the latest version of snapchat?

That explains why I cant write long messages on my snaps anymore :smh: . Why they hating man

You updated to the latest version of snapchat?
Yeah I did. Now I gotta treat snapchat like I do Instagram and turn auto update off

Download snapchat full caption. Or just type in snapchat in xposed

I had to update one day cause snapchat said im using an out of date version so i cant eem sign on smh

word those .edu discounts were the love.

windows 10 looks dope. can't wait to try it.

I'm using Version 8.1.2 on snapchat and I've logged in and out multiple times but get no error about updating that prevents me from logging on. I'm still on kit kat if that matters.

I'm using Version 8.1.2 on snapchat and I've logged in and out multiple times but get no error about updating that prevents me from logging on. I'm still on kit kat if that matters.

Lucky. I'm on kit Kat too. Keepchat/snapprefs were the goat

Lucky. I'm on kit Kat too. Keepchat/snapprefs were the goat

Still use that ish all the time! Internal memory stay full of snapchat pics lol....looks like I won't be updating for a while.

T-Mobile bros I'm in Philadelphia for my sisters graduation and I gotta say, my T-Mobile service out here is much more consistent then back home in Tucson. Even in buildings where I would have only 3G usually I now have at least 4G. I guess what they say about T-Mobile in bigger cities is true

I've had no problems with my switch back to T-Mobile. I was on it for about ten years, switched to Verizon for the last couple and while the service was obviously good.. I still had the same awful service at my brother's house and my apartment. Switch back to T-Mobile and the service is still bad in those same locations, so I'm not surprised.

If I traveled throughout the country, then yeah, I'd probably be with Verizon.. but I don't so I'm perfectly fine.

tmobile by far provides the best value. i understand some people are all about their grandfathered unlimited data...honestly, i get 4.5 GBs with tmobile, with an extra 10gb data stash, and doesn't count towards spotify or pandora or google music.

the price im paying for my family plan is nothing compared to what i'd be paying with verizon. after 10 yrs with verizon i made the switch a few years ago and haven't looked back.

service isn't on vzw level, but in any major metropolitan area, you are full bars.

My issue with TMo is that they couldn't handle congestion. I would be in a densely crowded area and the phone wouldn't be able to make or receive calls. Left for Verizon been Gucci since

thats some new years eve **** lol

i expect big things from tmobile. network is rapidly improving. few years ago they had no LTE network setup, so id like to think they're progressing well.

I'm gonna get a new phone from T-Mobile within the first two weeks of June.

I've narrowed my options down between the Nexus 6 and the Samsung S6 Edge.

Back
Top Bottom