• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Android NEEDS tablets that can compete with the iPad line quality wise. If HTC werent complete idiots with their decision making I feel they could be the best bet.

smh

Android NEEDS tablets that can compete with the iPad line quality wise. If HTC werent complete idiots with their decision making I feel they could be the best bet.

smh

So damn behind its ridiculous. I am switching to iPad reluctantly, hoping there is a better alternative

Sony tablets are pretty good I think... And their water proof.
I've seen good reviews on the latest one.
I think they are pretty expensive though

Sony z4 tablet

Last edited:
Ordered tr ASUS this morning...

$215

Plus is comes with expandable memory....

Gonna cop a nice 64 GB micro SD and flourish...

Looked at the specs and it's the same as 1+1... Wish it was a bit thinner but I'm cool...

Just something till the fall

Ordered tr ASUS this morning...

$215

Plus is comes with expandable memory....

Gonna cop a nice 64 GB micro SD and flourish...

Looked at the specs and it's the same as 1+1... Wish it was a bit thinner but I'm cool...

Just something till the fall
Did you get the one with the Intel Z3580? Because that and the Z3560 are way different and is like Snapdragon 615/600 compared to the 810.

probably the slower one.

I just wanted to give something else a try. It's going to my momb soon so I'm not tripping
I see, let us know how it is. These websites could say one thing, but actual user experience is a big thing for me too.

I use Swift keyboard... Anyone else?... Mine has turned to crap the last couple days... Anyone else?...

Any good keyboard apps?...

S6 + Edge sales looking like they're worse than the S5. I guess we'll be seeing a removable battery and expandable storage in the S7. Honestly, I still haven't seen a single person with the S6 and I'm on public transit every day.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/05/20/samsung-galaxy-s6-bad-sales/

well for one thing we gotta keep it 100:

only the iphone can do this. samsung puts out new models not even a year into the life of the phone it aims to replace.

motorola does this also. personally i think this is absolutely stupid. apple does this but apple gets away with it because they have the fanbase, the name, the hype, that never dies. idc what anyone says, apple can put out a new iphone anytime they want and there will be lines for days pre release. but no1 is lining up for that new samsung, that new motorola, that new HTC.

samsung, as much money as they throw into marketing, engineering, etc, still aren't apple. so i don't read too much into s6 sales. touchwiz aside, they make great phones.

i think in general, the culture of releasing a new phone every 8 or 10 months needs to die. these android manufacturers need to focus more on software optimization of android software on hardware. these companies have really dropped the ball on that, and i say that because throwing a quad core, octa core, 4gb ram, or 8gb ram in a phone for software that is a fraction of what windows or os x is , is absolutely ridiculous. apple has long been releasing iphones with not even 1gb of ram but their phones were fast.

the avg consumer isn't going to notice the difference between a quad core or dual, or single, or 4gb or 8gb, IF the software was optimized from the getgo. also the avg consumer doesn't know **** about consumers so why the **** would it matter? i hate that this phone market has come down to fastest processors, more cores, more RAM, more pixels..

a thot on Instragram looks the same whether its an iphone 4 or a note 4. seriously. i wish these manufacturers would spend more RnD on longevity of devices and not so much as speed. android doesn't need desktop power to run.

^ I still think they semi-screwed themselves with taking out all the features they made fun of Apple for not having.

Making the S6 essentially a smaller note 4 probably would've been received better by the public and ppl who normally buy Samsung phones.

First time seeing someone in public with S6 edge was today. The person had two of em, both in cases

bruh... samsung just needs to skip a year...

i think it would do them some justice...

maybe an s6 active or something... too many versions on the same phone, mayne.

Back
Top Bottom