• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys wit android wear. I'm thinking about picking up that moto 360 now that it's 150 with free shipping

Is it worth it? I'm into tech and all that stuff btw

Copped. Gonna do what Based Mod said and flip it for the money to buy the Moto 360 cause I wanted a metal face as opposed to the plastic. Worse comes to worse I just keep it/return it

Last edited:
Got the LG G watch for $50 last week from AT&T to test drive the whole smart watch thing. Like everyone else, I don't want to pay $200+ for something that I might not even use down the road. So far, it feels like a novelty. Hangouts as a default messenger works best with Android wear in my opinion. It gives you more options to reply to text than Textra or the stock messenger app(Note 4). Battery life has been stellar so far. Took it off the charger yesterday morning a little after 5 am, and around midnight, I still had over 30% remaining. That's with the always on mode running, notifications all day, and responding to text. Surprisingly the voice recognition works pretty well for me. Only had to correct one text reply. Being able to read email and respond to text without having to take out my phone is pretty cool. There is that awkwardness of talking to your watch in public though a la **** Tracy.

Here are some of the better apps for Android Wear http://www.phonearena.com/news/The-best-Android-Wear-apps_id66915

I'd definitely recommend Wear Mini Launcher, Wear Audio Recorder, Wear Internet Browser, IFTTT, MyRoll, and l.ist.

Be careful switching bands on the 360. You might end up cracking the back over time. Even the stock ones are known to cause cracks.

Just got a new device, logged into my play store and none of the apps were recovered. i don't want to download them all again. any tips?

Back
Top Bottom