• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like the pinnacle of these apps was mid/late 2014 when you could watch anything. Both Showbox and Popcorn Time have given me trouble these past few weeks, especially when trying to connect to Chromecast

Showbox + wonder share player works great for me with Chromecast.

Nothing ever loads on popcorn time for me

Showbox crashes for me whenever I click on a movie. I haven't been able to get any further than that for a while now.

Yeah, the app is garbage now. Almost everything I click on, doesn't play. I'm behind on all my shows now.

I've been watching House Of Cards on it, it works all the time if watching on my tablet, but using Localcast for my Chromecast has been problematic. Gonna try Wonder share

Man feels like I haven't been in here in months.

Need to go back and catch up and see the latest in Android.

Last I remember was Asus announcing they we're dropping the Zenfone 2 on amazon lol

I've been watching House Of Cards on it, it works all the time if watching on my tablet, but using Localcast for my Chromecast has been problematic. Gonna try Wonder share

My dude, I've had Growbox on my phone for awhile. It has really helped, but Localcast itself has been all glitchy for me. You know of any other good free ones?

I've heard good things about Allcast, I've never used it tho.

[COLOR=#red]My dudes, I'm announcing to you guys first...after successfully snagging two job opportunities at two of the most successful companies in the entire world, I'm going for a third...Google.

It can be done, and mostly because I've already worked for two beasts and the highest levels of Fed Govt. I'll keep Yall posted. If anything you guys who are interested in high technology careers can take notes on how to make it happen.[/COLOR]

:lol: :lol: This wording.

Good luck bro and please keep us posted. Anything you want to share could also be put into the Jobless thread. A lot of good stuff and good dudes in there.

Last edited:
They are minor ones. I have one tiny one on the screen though.

You should be good as long as the screen isn't cracked. A couple nicks here and there is fine.

Man feels like I haven't been in here in months.

Need to go back and catch up and see the latest in Android.

Last I remember was Asus announcing they we're dropping the Zenfone 2 on amazon lol

Don't buy it :lol:

Anyone use ASOP or CM on their Note 4? Even a rooted, deodeoxed Stock rom, with bloat removed.. Isn't the smoothest experience

I like it a lot, actually. Externally it has a nice feel. I've grown accustomed to its slight curve; didn't think it would matter much but it feels almost weird to hold a completely flat phone now.

Functionality is smooth as butter. No glitches or anything like that, very polished and complete.

The camera is utterly stunning, 16 mp rear facing, 8 mp front facing. There's a manual mode that offers the same options as a dslr. One of my favorites is adjusting the shutter speed and taking light trail pics.

I'm coming from a note 4 and I thought I'd miss the physical button, but I've gotten used to the on screen setup, which is customizable thus making it a bit more convenient. If I can deal with losing physical keyboards altogether, I can deal with a button missing.

I'm not a spec geek but the Internet is fast.

:lol: :lol: This wording.

Good luck bro and please keep us posted. Anything you want to share could also be put into the Jobless thread. A lot of good stuff and good dudes in there.

[COLOR=#red]Preciate it my dude, and yeah the wording skunds like a bad movie trailer dub :lol:

I'm a product of NT i started with no college degree, if i can do it most of y'all in here can too.[/COLOR]

Anyone here have the Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3?

Have to get rid of this Galaxy S4... **** is basura :smh:

Idol 3 or Zenfone 2?

Preciate it my dude, and yeah the wording skunds like a bad movie trailer dub
laugh.gif

I'm a product of NT i started with no college degree, if i can do it most of y'all in here can too.
Your definitely an inspiration to me fam

Quick question.

I've recently cut the cord and want to buy a chromebook to pair with my chromecast and basically be my TV.  The one i'm looking at is only a 1366x768 resolution.  If cast say Netflix or HBO go, is it only going to cast up to that resolution, or can it cast full HD?

Back
Top Bottom