Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really want the LG G4 but don;t know if i should wait it out for OP2

Current phone: One Plus One 

The struggle :frown:

I kinda know what you're saying. Currently rocking the N5, but I really really want an N4 or N6. There's nothing really wrong with my N5(besides battery) I just want a new device, and the newer versions are coming out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah still satisfied with my edge.

With 5.1.1 dudes are getting dumb battery life. I'm getting pretty good battery life on 5.0.2 with ktoonz kernel. About 4 hours enough to last through the end of the day. I'm on 5.0.2 mainly cause 1.1 ain't got root and I need dat adaway bruhs

Hopefully the official 5.1.1 drops in the near future and chainfire can drop a root..I think that's what he's waiting for.
There's a new non-Knox tripping root method that might be ready for 5.1.1. 
nerd.gif

[COLOR=#red]So as y'all know it's been flooding in Houston...so I figured I'd try out Waze to utilize crowdsourcing to avoid flooded areas on my way to work.

All i have to say is that Waze is the BEST real time mapping/directions app on the market. I even added some info to help other commuters out. How did I wait so long to ise this app?[/COLOR]

So as y'all know it's been flooding in Houston...so I figured I'd try out Waze to utilize crowdsourcing to avoid flooded areas on my way to work.

All i have to say is that Waze is the BEST real time mapping/directions app on the market. I even added some info to help other commuters out. How did I wait so long to ise this app?
Google Maps uses Waze's crowdsourcing, no? Considering they own them. 

Android 5.1 Update for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Expected in June, Includes Updated Camera Feature

New Samsung  Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge owners won’t have long to wait to receive their Android 5.1 update, as the OTA is scheduled for sometime in June, according to the folks at SamMobile

Inside, owners will receive one of the latest versions of the Android OS, plus a tweak to the camera application. As stated by SamMobile, who are running an unofficial build of the update, the tweak will bring an easier adjustment UI for the exposure level in any given picture. This feature is already available on both devices through the dedicated Pro mode, but when updated, it is said to be easier to use, and more straightforward for endusers.

Of course, the June timeline may just be for overseas variants of the phones, meaning US users who purchased their phone through a carrier may have to wait a tad bit longer to receive Android 5.1.

Also trying out this new launcher called HomeUX. It's pretty neat.

The bottom half with the apps is basically an entire folder. You can swipe up and down to switch between folders. It's like individual app drawers. Swipe left/right for pages if there are more than 1 pg. The clock background colors correspond to which folder your in.

Join up for the beta if your interested.

https://plus.google.com/communities/101642348018691878214

Last edited:

So as y'all know it's been flooding in Houston...so I figured I'd try out Waze to utilize crowdsourcing to avoid flooded areas on my way to work.

All i have to say is that Waze is the BEST real time mapping/directions app on the market. I even added some info to help other commuters out. How did I wait so long to ise this app?
Google Maps uses Waze's crowdsourcing, no? Considering they own them. 
I still prefer Google Maps for mostly everything but I do use Waze when there ridiculous traffic or weather. Google does the same I just like how Wave's operates at the time I need it.

Now that all carriers have announce their LG G4 availability, who's grabbing one? And which color? Gonna get the grey one from AT&T since that's all they offer besides the black leather. It's going to be in a case anyway, so I don't see the point of getting the leather one.

:smh: @ AT&T for having the highest price on it and the worst color selection. Too bad they stopped 2 year contracts from third party carriers, I would've gotten a blue one from Best Buy.

Back
Top Bottom