Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kind-of-want.jpg

Narrowed down my upgrade this year to G4, OP2, or Nexus. Probably gonna go with the one with the best battery. Sick of this N5 struggle >D

Last edited:
[h1]Report: Samsung to Launch ‘Galaxy S6 Plus’ in Coming Weeks, a 5.5″ Galaxy S6 Edge[/h1]
According to SamMobile, Samsung is gearing up to launch a Galaxy S6 Plus device, simply being a larger Galaxy S6 Edge with a 5.4″ or 5.5″ display instead of the original 5.1″ display. In addition to a larger QHD Super AMOLED panel, the device is also reported to feature a Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor; not the Exynos processor found in all models of the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. 

As for other specs, the S6 Plus is said to feature 32GB of onboard storage, and the same 16MP rear-facing camera as found in the S6 Edge. Right now, availability or pricing is unknown for the device.

To go along with this news, SamMobile reports that the Galaxy Note 5 is on track to be announced during this year’s IFA. The Note 5 is reported to feature either a 2K or even 4K display, coupled with an S-Pen and Exynos 7422 octa-core processor.

Good luck with the S6 battery life. Its not much better. 

I get 2 hours screen on with my nexus 5, from all the reviews I've seen on the s6, people have been getting between 3.5 and 4 hours sot, if that is the case that is a massive upgrade for me .

3.5 to 4 for me. It's ok. Not great not terrible.

You can flash 5.1.1 and get god battery. I didn't cause I lose root and I can't have a phone without adaway

If the rumors are true and LG is making the next nexus (ehhh) and they can give us 70 percent of what the g4 camera puts out..... Mannnn

It won't tho

If the rumors are true and LG is making the next nexus (ehhh) and they can give us 70 percent of what the g4 camera puts out..... Mannnn

It won't tho

Nothing to "ehhh" about LG manufacturing the next Nexus. The 4 and 5 were/are incredible devices at an unbelievable price point. If Qualcomm can push out the Snapdragon 820 to it.....I would be buying it for sure. I'm not sure I can go away from a Nexus phone ever again.

I'm all for LG making a new Nexus, but they got to bring the price back to $350ish.

Unless the specs are bumped down significantly, I don't see that happening. The 4 and 5 were heavily subsidized, not sure Google's gonna go back. I'm fine paying the flagship price on a flagship device.

That's what made the Nexus all special for me, flagship specs at really low prices :frown: I'll pay for a flagship too, but I miss that GNex, N4 and N5 price point

Nexus 5 with USB type C, better camera, and bigger battery is rumored to release this fall as LG's refreshed Nexus and Huawei is gonna do their phablet version

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.droid-life.com/tag/samsung[/URL]"]
[h1]Report: Samsung to Launch ‘Galaxy S6 Plus’ in Coming Weeks, a 5.5″ Galaxy S6 Edge[/h1]

According to SamMobile, Samsung is gearing up to launch a Galaxy S6 Plus device, simply being a larger Galaxy S6 Edge with a 5.4″ or 5.5″ display instead of the original 5.1″ display. In addition to a larger QHD Super AMOLED panel, the device is also reported to feature a Snapdragon 808 hexa-core processor; not the Exynos processor found in all models of the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. 

As for other specs, the S6 Plus is said to feature 32GB of onboard storage, and the same 16MP rear-facing camera as found in the S6 Edge. Right now, availability or pricing is unknown for the device.

To go along with this news, SamMobile reports that the Galaxy Note 5 is on track to be announced during this year’s IFA. The Note 5 is reported to feature either a 2K or even 4K display, coupled with an S-Pen and Exynos 7422 octa-core processor.

[/quote]

couldn't they at least think of a different name lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom