Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

yea i did a backup with titanium but i think i was supposed to do a nandroid.  all i got back was my apps. now i don't have a stock rom.  idc though i'm just gonna get 1.1.2. i thought i did before but idk.  i was online and something about "tapatalk" popped up and my phone just tweaked.  force closed like 30 things and then restarted and deleted it all.

does anyone have a good link on how to instal nandroid on the mt4g? it looks hella complicated and i don't wanna mess it up.
try to reflash first 
copy the zip to sd

do a clock recovery backup

go into recovery (hold volume down and power) 

do a backup

do a wipe data

wipe cache

do a other wipe data just incase

then select apply zip from sd card and pick the rom you just saved to your zip 

then reboot when done 

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

yea i did a backup with titanium but i think i was supposed to do a nandroid.  all i got back was my apps. now i don't have a stock rom.  idc though i'm just gonna get 1.1.2. i thought i did before but idk.  i was online and something about "tapatalk" popped up and my phone just tweaked.  force closed like 30 things and then restarted and deleted it all.

does anyone have a good link on how to instal nandroid on the mt4g? it looks hella complicated and i don't wanna mess it up.
try to reflash first 
copy the zip to sd

do a clock recovery backup

go into recovery (hold volume down and power) 

do a backup

do a wipe data

wipe cache

do a other wipe data just incase

then select apply zip from sd card and pick the rom you just saved to your zip 

then reboot when done 

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

yea, i'm just going to reflash.  it's not worth the trouble to go back to stock.

what exactly is nandroid?  when i backup with clockwork is that nandroid?

yea, i'm just going to reflash.  it's not worth the trouble to go back to stock.

what exactly is nandroid?  when i backup with clockwork is that nandroid?

oh ok.  for future reference, how do i install a new rom and not loose all my apps and everything.  i know alchemist told me in beluga but i forgot. 

oh ok.  for future reference, how do i install a new rom and not loose all my apps and everything.  i know alchemist told me in beluga but i forgot. 

Im not sure on that as long as your aps arnt saved to sd you don't loose them but like your wallpaper n icons I'm not sure

Im not sure on that as long as your aps arnt saved to sd you don't loose them but like your wallpaper n icons I'm not sure

How to back up your APPS + data (not system data) with Titanium Backup

Go to the market and download and install Titanium Backup

Load up Titanium Backup and allow super user.

Go into Preferences and change Backup Folder name to external_sd/TitaniumBackup (this will save a copy of the files to your external SD card for restoring after flash) then click back and it will reload.

Now go to batch and select backup all user apps. Select the apps you want and hit run batch (top of the screen) once it is finished (you will know as there is a notification in the drop down that it is done) Double check you external sd for the Titanium Backup folder, if it is there then you are good, if not double check the spelling. Make sure it is an underscore between external and sd. ex. external-sd = Wrong..... external_sd = right so it should read external_sd/TitaniumBackup

How to back up your APPS + data (not system data) with Titanium Backup

Go to the market and download and install Titanium Backup

Load up Titanium Backup and allow super user.

Go into Preferences and change Backup Folder name to external_sd/TitaniumBackup (this will save a copy of the files to your external SD card for restoring after flash) then click back and it will reload.

Now go to batch and select backup all user apps. Select the apps you want and hit run batch (top of the screen) once it is finished (you will know as there is a notification in the drop down that it is done) Double check you external sd for the Titanium Backup folder, if it is there then you are good, if not double check the spelling. Make sure it is an underscore between external and sd. ex. external-sd = Wrong..... external_sd = right so it should read external_sd/TitaniumBackup

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

good stuff DLEE..... did you get the downloading apps thing figured out?
Nope. 
ohwell.gif

yo Sneaky, the dock is a custom i made, i shall post it up tomorrow and the "Runaway" windows7 icons, haven't forgot bout ya'll, been busy all day.

went to the 'OG' style before i flashed MIUI
pimp.gif

5264254787_9bf188176e_z.jpg

i gotta question tho. i'm having trouble moving my contacts over to MIUI, i can move my apps with TB but no contacts, any help is appreciated.
pimp.gif

yo Sneaky, the dock is a custom i made, i shall post it up tomorrow and the "Runaway" windows7 icons, haven't forgot bout ya'll, been busy all day.

went to the 'OG' style before i flashed MIUI
pimp.gif

5264254787_9bf188176e_z.jpg

i gotta question tho. i'm having trouble moving my contacts over to MIUI, i can move my apps with TB but no contacts, any help is appreciated.
pimp.gif

thanks guys.  now i just messed up my market trying to update it.
laugh.gif
all it does is force close now.  once i fix this i'm gonna leave my phone alone for a while. 

thanks guys.  now i just messed up my market trying to update it.
laugh.gif
all it does is force close now.  once i fix this i'm gonna leave my phone alone for a while. 

whoa... i just found my stock rom while trying to restore to get my market back.
roll.gif
god damn i need to be a little more careful with this stuff. 

whoa... i just found my stock rom while trying to restore to get my market back.
roll.gif
god damn i need to be a little more careful with this stuff. 

Back
Top Bottom