• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

good stuff DLEE..... did you get the downloading apps thing figured out?
Nope. 
ohwell.gif

do you have the "install apps from unknown sources" checked in your settings?

also, if you have astro file manager installed, open it. Hit menu then preferences and scroll to the bottom.

you should see "enable browser download"... if its not checked, check it.   let me know if this works for you.

Nope. 
ohwell.gif

also, if you have astro file manager installed, open it. Hit menu then preferences and scroll to the bottom.

you should see "enable browser download"... if its not checked, check it.   let me know if this works for you.

Nope. 
ohwell.gif

Thanks man. I will try it today.

Nope. 
ohwell.gif

Thanks man. I will try it today.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

whoa... i just found my stock rom while trying to restore to get my market back.
roll.gif
god damn i need to be a little more careful with this stuff. 

laugh.gif
 ok did u download the update market apk. file? go into settings/applications and click allow 3rd party applications or something...then download linda file manager and find the apk.file u downloaded (it should be in downloads) and click it it should say to install or update the manager and thats it 

whoa... i just found my stock rom while trying to restore to get my market back.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 ok did u download the update market apk. file? go into settings/applications and click allow 3rd party applications or something...then download linda file manager and find the apk.file u downloaded (it should be in downloads) and click it it should say to install or update the manager and thats it 

is the droid x the best what verizon has to offer thus far? or should i wait a little more for something better? upgrades on jan 3...

is the droid x the best what verizon has to offer thus far? or should i wait a little more for something better? upgrades on jan 3...

So I was putting the 6.1.1 on my phone... Turned off the usb mount and now my screen wont turn on
30t6p3b.gif
Turned off the phone multiple times and nothing!

So I was putting the 6.1.1 on my phone... Turned off the usb mount and now my screen wont turn on
30t6p3b.gif
Turned off the phone multiple times and nothing!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

roll.gif

laugh.gif
yea, it worked fine the second time.  something was fried in my phone.  then i tried the same apk again and it worked.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

roll.gif

laugh.gif
yea, it worked fine the second time.  something was fried in my phone.  then i tried the same apk again and it worked.

Just joined the android fam. Copped the droid x

While the phone is
pimp.gif

I've had a HORRIBLE time with the emails.
I've spoken to muliple verizon reps, all which did not help whatsoever.

Could anyone help me out with the email problems... or at that have any suggestions?

There would be times that I would get my email delayed by 3+ hours or even at times I wouldnt even get it at all.
I've deleted my email accounts and did the whole set-up process 3 times. Is this a phone issue or what?

(I have 3 email accounts on the phone, 2 gmail and 1 .edu account)

Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays,
peace

Just joined the android fam. Copped the droid x

While the phone is
pimp.gif

I've had a HORRIBLE time with the emails.
I've spoken to muliple verizon reps, all which did not help whatsoever.

Could anyone help me out with the email problems... or at that have any suggestions?

There would be times that I would get my email delayed by 3+ hours or even at times I wouldnt even get it at all.
I've deleted my email accounts and did the whole set-up process 3 times. Is this a phone issue or what?

(I have 3 email accounts on the phone, 2 gmail and 1 .edu account)

Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays,
peace

Selling a used Sprint EVO 4G extended battery with both covers (blk,wht). I've still got the packaging.

Need to get back on my customization mode though.

Back
Top Bottom