• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Selling a used Sprint EVO 4G extended battery with both covers (blk,wht). I've still got the packaging.

Need to get back on my customization mode though.

Have you tweaked your settings to turn off background sync by accident or anything? I had a widget that had it cut off, I took the widget off and the ONLY way I could fix the problem was put the widget back and make sure I had sync enabled.

Have you tweaked your settings to turn off background sync by accident or anything? I had a widget that had it cut off, I took the widget off and the ONLY way I could fix the problem was put the widget back and make sure I had sync enabled.

Joe Bill & Crazy EBW,

I have data push checked (fetch schedule every 15 minutes)

As for background data, that is also checked
Data roaming- checked
Data enabled- checked
(I should have those checked according to tech support from vzw)

I'm not getting notified at all. I have to manually go to my inbox, hit the refresh button, and wait to get my new mail.

tired.gif

Joe Bill & Crazy EBW,

I have data push checked (fetch schedule every 15 minutes)

As for background data, that is also checked
Data roaming- checked
Data enabled- checked
(I should have those checked according to tech support from vzw)

I'm not getting notified at all. I have to manually go to my inbox, hit the refresh button, and wait to get my new mail.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

So I was putting the 6.1.1 on my phone... Turned off the usb mount and now my screen wont turn on
30t6p3b.gif
Turned off the phone multiple times and nothing!

wipe dalvik and wipe cache. reflash the rom.

BTW SOME GREAT NEWS OUT OF XDA.....They got 4G working on CM6....YES NO BS ITS WORKING THEY ARE TESTING IT AND SHOULD BE HERE SOON.
XDA 4G IS WORKING

This feature will make htc sense useless, cause CM6 is the best rom out there.

So I was putting the 6.1.1 on my phone... Turned off the usb mount and now my screen wont turn on
30t6p3b.gif

BTW SOME GREAT NEWS OUT OF XDA.....They got 4G working on CM6....YES NO BS ITS WORKING THEY ARE TESTING IT AND SHOULD BE HERE SOON.
XDA 4G IS WORKING

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

is the droid x the best what verizon has to offer thus far? or should i wait a little more for something better? upgrades on jan 3...
Verizon rep at work told me some 4G phones will be dropping in Jan & Feb for Verizon. But they wont know much right now due to the holidays. stay tuned.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

is the droid x the best what verizon has to offer thus far? or should i wait a little more for something better? upgrades on jan 3...
Verizon rep at work told me some 4G phones will be dropping in Jan & Feb for Verizon. But they wont know much right now due to the holidays. stay tuned.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

30t6p3b.gif

XDA 4G IS WORKING

pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

30t6p3b.gif

XDA 4G IS WORKING

pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom