Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by DLEE2703

^ so does this mean that galaxy s may jump 2.2 and go straight to 2.3?

I'm not sure but it might as well, my roommate has a Droid X and he already has 2.3
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

^ so does this mean that galaxy s may jump 2.2 and go straight to 2.3?

I'm not sure but it might as well, my roommate has a Droid X and he already has 2.3
tired.gif

any try that darkstone android from ram on hd2? im gonna try it tomorrow when i get off work

and desire z rom on mt4g is out...xda bought phones for evil and some other dudes from cm to get them to do work for the mt4g community
pimp.gif

any try that darkstone android from ram on hd2? im gonna try it tomorrow when i get off work

and desire z rom on mt4g is out...xda bought phones for evil and some other dudes from cm to get them to do work for the mt4g community
pimp.gif

Whats the ROM called Riece. I know you got a EVO. Or is that just a pic from a phone that already has it?

Edit: Nevermind. I found it. Looks like a lot of stuff isnt working on it yet. Ill wait

Whats the ROM called Riece. I know you got a EVO. Or is that just a pic from a phone that already has it?

Edit: Nevermind. I found it. Looks like a lot of stuff isnt working on it yet. Ill wait

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

yeaaa but the dude has been on his business already. Has already updated the rom with a few fixes within hours of release. Hopefully it'll be flawless in a few days

yeaaa but the dude has been on his business already. Has already updated the rom with a few fixes within hours of release. Hopefully it'll be flawless in a few days

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Yea the dudes over there be on they +%$#. I have no doubt in my mind that by like Wednesday that +%$# will be like it was str8 from Sprint.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Yea the dudes over there be on they +%$#. I have no doubt in my mind that by like Wednesday that +%$# will be like it was str8 from Sprint.

Is there a certain way to get a picture to be set as you wallpaper perfectly? Do I have to resize it on my comp first?

Is there a certain way to get a picture to be set as you wallpaper perfectly? Do I have to resize it on my comp first?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I was just about to ask this. Even when I resize the pic to 900x860 that still zooms the pic in and doesnt have it right. Seems like that's the size it should be when using the phone landscape.

Back
Top Bottom