• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Current setup.

163214_898567965458_2733274_48732375_4595861_n.jpg

Facebook update finally includes chat. Dont know how well it works. Im at work and dont have time to start up a random conversation with someone. But it is included so thats a step in the right direction of being as useful as the iphone version.

Facebook update finally includes chat. Dont know how well it works. Im at work and dont have time to start up a random conversation with someone. But it is included so thats a step in the right direction of being as useful as the iphone version.

hey, i just got a g2 from tmobile coming in on monday. it seems i have to pay 14.99 to use the hotspot/tethering options. is there a free way to have access to these things? like rooting or something? can anyone provide instructions or a link? i searched but found confusing info. thanks in advance

hey, i just got a g2 from tmobile coming in on monday. it seems i have to pay 14.99 to use the hotspot/tethering options. is there a free way to have access to these things? like rooting or something? can anyone provide instructions or a link? i searched but found confusing info. thanks in advance

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

any info on a andriod tab? im really close to copping the samsung tab...

Dont waste your money. Samsung wont update that tablet to gingerbread nor the upcoming honeycomb udpdate that is optimized to run on tablets. The motorola tablet is more promising.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

any info on a andriod tab? im really close to copping the samsung tab...

Dont waste your money. Samsung wont update that tablet to gingerbread nor the upcoming honeycomb udpdate that is optimized to run on tablets. The motorola tablet is more promising.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

So I was putting the 6.1.1 on my phone... Turned off the usb mount and now my screen wont turn on
30t6p3b.gif
Turned off the phone multiple times and nothing!

wipe dalvik and wipe cache. reflash the rom.
Just noticed I can see my screen but it is very dark... I can still answer calls knowing where the slider is at
laugh.gif
If im placed directly under light I can see the screen slightly, but its real hard... Somehow I was able to flash 6.1.1, I was killing my eyes at olive garden trying to see the words
laugh.gif
But still the same problem, screen is real dark... I used the option for brightness on the power widget but just my home, menu, genius, and back buttons light up...

What can be wrong?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

So I was putting the 6.1.1 on my phone... Turned off the usb mount and now my screen wont turn on
30t6p3b.gif
Turned off the phone multiple times and nothing!

wipe dalvik and wipe cache. reflash the rom.
Just noticed I can see my screen but it is very dark... I can still answer calls knowing where the slider is at
laugh.gif
If im placed directly under light I can see the screen slightly, but its real hard... Somehow I was able to flash 6.1.1, I was killing my eyes at olive garden trying to see the words
laugh.gif
But still the same problem, screen is real dark... I used the option for brightness on the power widget but just my home, menu, genius, and back buttons light up...

What can be wrong?

Good day for the android community. 2.3 source is out and they got 4g to work on cm. Faster speeds also. 1.9 MB/s.
happy.gif

Good day for the android community. 2.3 source is out and they got 4g to work on cm. Faster speeds also. 1.9 MB/s.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

Just recently made the switch from blackberry to the Evo...and its been great so far...so much to do on it...
pimp.gif
same here. damn storms screen wasnt getting responsive. could text for %+%*. anybody else getting 27% off there monthly bill with sprint?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

Just recently made the switch from blackberry to the Evo...and its been great so far...so much to do on it...
pimp.gif
same here. damn storms screen wasnt getting responsive. could text for %+%*. anybody else getting 27% off there monthly bill with sprint?
pimp.gif

Android users, I'm finishing up my first icon set, but I need some assistant, give me some apps that you use and want an icon of. Please, no phone, message/sms, mail request etc type apss, I have plenty of those. I'm looking for apps that I can create new icons from.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom